tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Mark Struberg-2
can anyone plz look at this?

https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-javaee-api/builds/1

tried to kick it off but it fails at the deploy step.

LieGrue,
strub
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Romain Manni-Bucau
401, needs infra i fear

Le 15 août 2017 16:05, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> can anyone plz look at this?
>
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-javaee-api/builds/1
>
> tried to kick it off but it fails at the deploy step.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Mark Struberg-2
Yes, Daniel is already looking at it.

txs and LieGrue,
strub


> Am 15.08.2017 um 19:46 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> 401, needs infra i fear
>
> Le 15 août 2017 16:05, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> can anyone plz look at this?
>>
>> https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-javaee-api/builds/1
>>
>> tried to kick it off but it fails at the deploy step.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Daniel Cunha-2
FYI: INFRA issue was fixed and now snapshot deployment is working properly.
:)

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Yes, Daniel is already looking at it.
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub
>
>
> > Am 15.08.2017 um 19:46 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
> >:
> >
> > 401, needs infra i fear
> >
> > Le 15 août 2017 16:05, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> >
> >> can anyone plz look at this?
> >>
> >> https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-javaee-api/builds/1
> >>
> >> tried to kick it off but it fails at the deploy step.
> >>
> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub
> >>
>
>


--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomee-javaee-api buildbot fails to deploy

Mark Struberg-2
Txs Daniel!

LieGrue,
strub


> Am 16.08.2017 um 20:31 schrieb Daniel Cunha <[hidden email]>:
>
> FYI: INFRA issue was fixed and now snapshot deployment is working properly.
> :)
>
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, Daniel is already looking at it.
>>
>> txs and LieGrue,
>> strub
>>
>>
>>> Am 15.08.2017 um 19:46 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
>>> :
>>>
>>> 401, needs infra i fear
>>>
>>> Le 15 août 2017 16:05, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a
>> écrit :
>>>
>>>> can anyone plz look at this?
>>>>
>>>> https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-javaee-api/builds/1
>>>>
>>>> tried to kick it off but it fails at the deploy step.
>>>>
>>>> LieGrue,
>>>> strub
>>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Daniel Cunha
> https://twitter.com/dvlc_