tomee 8.0.0

Matthew Broadhead-2
is TomEE using Tomcat 9.0 or is it still 8.5?  also how do i figure this
out for myself?

RE: tomee 8.0.0

COURTAULT Francois
Hello Matthew,

Just look at startup log, you have the info .

Best Regards.

is TomEE using Tomcat 9.0 or is it still 8.5?  also how do i figure this out for myself?

Re: tomee 8.0.0

Matthew Broadhead-2
Tomcat 9.0.22.  thanks