surefire nofork

Mark Struberg-2
Hi!
Just figured master uses <reuseForks>false</reuseForks>
That is usually an indicator that we do not properly isolate between tests or do not properly clean up. Which is not that good.Could we probably go back and investigate what is really broken?Gut feeling is that this just removes the message but leaves the problem in the code.

LieGrue,strub

Re: surefire nofork

Romain Manni-Bucau
Was for a temp test IIRC, feel free to revert

Le 17 févr. 2018 15:00, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi!
> Just figured master uses <reuseForks>false</reuseForks>
> That is usually an indicator that we do not properly isolate between tests
> or do not properly clean up. Which is not that good.Could we probably go
> back and investigate what is really broken?Gut feeling is that this just
> removes the message but leaves the problem in the code.
>
> LieGrue,strub

Re: surefire nofork

agumbrecht
I think this was done in the past more due to all the port conflicts on
the buildbot. But yes, there is also a lot of test code that is not
particularly good at cleaning up.

--
Andy Gumbrecht
https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe