ranslate in PT-BR to cdi-events - PR #491

ranslate in PT-BR to cdi-events - PR #491

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello,

I create a PR to translate of exemple -cdi-event

Needs to be reviewed .

ticket - Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2543)
PR (https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/491)

I too not have permission to sign  .

thanks .
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: ranslate in PT-BR to cdi-events - PR #491

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the contribution, so far Portugues is the leading language of
translation :)!

The JIRA ticket was assigned to you and I also follow
up @marcoantoniobferreira PR review.

Committers, can you please move forward this contribution.

César Hernández.

Re: ranslate in PT-BR to cdi-events - PR #491

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Ola Cesar,

Fantastic .

thank you
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 24 de jun de 2019 às 19:36, César Hernández Mendoza
<[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Daniel,
> Thanks for the contribution, so far Portugues is the leading language of
> translation :)!
>
> The JIRA ticket was assigned to you and I also follow
> up @marcoantoniobferreira PR review.
>
> Committers, can you please move forward this contribution.
>
> El jue., 20 jun. 2019 a las 23:46, Daniel Dias Dos Santos (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I create a PR to translate of exemple -cdi-event
> >
> > Needs to be reviewed .
> >
> > ticket - Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2543)
> > PR (https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/491)
> >
> > I too not have permission to sign  .
> >
> > thanks .
> > --
> > Daniel Dias dos Santos
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

> Atentamente:
> César Hernández.

Re: ranslate in PT-BR to cdi-events - PR #491

Marco Ferreira
Thanks Daniel and César!

--
AAte