openejb m2 groupId

David Jencks
The contents of the m1 and m2 build openejb jars are necessarily
somewhat different, so it's desirable that they have different names:
otherwise the geronimo m2 configs build tends to pick up m1 openejb
jars.  I think the easiest way to do this is to give the m2 jars m2
style groupIds.  To get this started I changed the m2 openejb build
to use org.openejb.  If this is the wrong groupId let me know what is
more correct and I will change it.

  thanks
david jencks

Re: openejb m2 groupId

That's cool.  That's what we're using in the 3 branch.

> The contents of the m1 and m2 build openejb jars are necessarily
> somewhat different, so it's desirable that they have different
> names: otherwise the geronimo m2 configs build tends to pick up m1
> openejb jars.  I think the easiest way to do this is to give the m2
> jars m2 style groupIds.  To get this started I changed the m2
> openejb build to use org.openejb.  If this is the wrong groupId let
> me know what is more correct and I will change it.
>
>  thanks
> david jencks

Re: openejb m2 groupId

Go for it.  You just need to add the root pom of openejb.  Login,
then click "Add Maven 2.0 Project" and use https://svn.codehaus.org/
blah/blah/openejb2/pom.xml as the pom url.

-David

On Jul 2, 2006, at 1:38 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Can we get Ci to build and deploy artifacts from the openejb2 m2
> build with these new groupId's so that the G m2 build can start
> using them?
>
> --jason
>

> On Jul 2, 2006, at 12:45 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> That's cool.  That's what we're using in the 3 branch.
>>
>> On Jul 2, 2006, at 12:20 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>>
>>> The contents of the m1 and m2 build openejb jars are necessarily
>>> somewhat different, so it's desirable that they have different
>>> names: otherwise the geronimo m2 configs build tends to pick up
>>> m1 openejb jars.  I think the easiest way to do this is to give
>>> the m2 jars m2 style groupIds.  To get this started I changed the
>>> m2 openejb build to use org.openejb.  If this is the wrong
>>> groupId let me know what is more correct and I will change it.
>>>
>>>  thanks
>>> david jencks

Re: openejb m2 groupId

Alan Cabrera
David Jencks wrote:
> The contents of the m1 and m2 build openejb jars are necessarily
> somewhat different, so it's desirable that they have different names:
> otherwise the geronimo m2 configs build tends to pick up m1 openejb
> jars.  I think the easiest way to do this is to give the m2 jars m2
> style groupIds.  To get this started I changed the m2 openejb build to
> use org.openejb.  If this is the wrong groupId let me know what is
> more correct and I will change it.

Makes sense to me.

Regards,
Alan