[openejb-dev] WebAdmin Ready For Business

[openejb-dev] WebAdmin Ready For Business

Jeremy Whitlock
Hey all,
     I have finished putting the finishing touches to get WebAdmin ready for
distribution with the 1.0 final release of OpenEJB.  The next snapshot
release from David should include a functioning WebAdmin.  Thanks to
Mohammed Nour for helping me find some of the issues.

Take care,

Jeremy

[openejb-dev] Re: [openejb-user] WebAdmin Ready For Business

Alan Cabrera
Jeremy Whitlock wrote, On 12/1/2005 4:18 PM:

>Hey all,
>     I have finished putting the finishing touches to get WebAdmin ready for
>distribution with the 1.0 final release of OpenEJB.  The next snapshot
>release from David should include a functioning WebAdmin.  Thanks to
>Mohammed Nour for helping me find some of the issues.
>
>Take care,
>
>Jeremy

This is pretty cool!

Regards,