my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
Hi,

Recently my ICLA has been approved by Apache secretary. I would like to get
an access to the project, mostly in order to contribute to its
documentation. My login to issues.apache.org is "yegor256". Please, let me
know whether I need to do anything else :)

Thanks.

Yegor Bugayenko

Re: my ICLA has been filled

kevan
Hi Yegor,
You now have contributor rights on OpenEJB Jira.

If you create a confluence login -- https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action -- we can give you access to the Wiki documentation.

--kevan

On Dec 10, 2010, at 2:34 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently my ICLA has been approved by Apache secretary. I would like to get
> an access to the project, mostly in order to contribute to its
> documentation. My login to issues.apache.org is "yegor256". Please, let me
> know whether I need to do anything else :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> —
> Yegor Bugayenko

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
I just did, user name is the same: yegor256

Thanks

Yegor Bugayenko

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Kevan Miller <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Yegor,
> You now have contributor rights on OpenEJB Jira.
>
> If you create a confluence login --
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action -- we can give you
> access to the Wiki documentation.
>
> --kevan
>
> On Dec 10, 2010, at 2:34 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Recently my ICLA has been approved by Apache secretary. I would like to
> get
> > an access to the project, mostly in order to contribute to its
> > documentation. My login to issues.apache.org is "yegor256". Please, let
> me
> > know whether I need to do anything else :)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > —
> > Yegor Bugayenko

Re: my ICLA has been filled

kevan

On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:

> I just did, user name is the same: yegor256

Great! You should be all set...

--kevan

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
I would like to write an article with an example on how to use OpenEJB in a
web project, from start till fully configured setup. Our team have spent
about a month to get all technical details together, and now it would be
interesting to share the knowledge in one article. What do you think?

If it's OK, where do I have to start? Just create a new page in Wiki?

Yegor Bugayenko

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Kevan Miller <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:
>
> > I just did, user name is the same: yegor256
>
> Great! You should be all set...
>
> --kevan

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Mohammad Nour El-Din
On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Yegor Bugayenko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to write an article with an example on how to use OpenEJB in a
> web project, from start till fully configured setup. Our team have spent
> about a month to get all technical details together, and now it would be
> interesting to share the knowledge in one article. What do you think?
>
> If it's OK, where do I have to start? Just create a new page in Wiki?
>
> —
> Yegor Bugayenko
>

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Kevan Miller <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

>> On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:
>>
>> > I just did, user name is the same: yegor256
>>
>> Great! You should be all set...
>>
>> --kevan

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Thats definitely a good idea. Wiki is a good place and you can put it
under examples, but also you can write it as a blog entry on OpenEJB's
blog on Apache, in that case DBlevins needs to get you some access.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to write an article with an example on how to use OpenEJB in a
> web project, from start till fully configured setup. Our team have spent
> about a month to get all technical details together, and now it would be
> interesting to share the knowledge in one article. What do you think?
>
> If it's OK, where do I have to start? Just create a new page in Wiki?
>
> —
> Yegor Bugayenko
>

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Kevan Miller <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

>> On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:
>>
>> > I just did, user name is the same: yegor256
>>
>> Great! You should be all set...
>>
>> --kevan

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
David,

What do you think if I start in Wiki, and then you decide whether my
material fits into "blog on Apache" area?

Yegor Bugayenko

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thats definitely a good idea. Wiki is a good place and you can put it
> under examples, but also you can write it as a blog entry on OpenEJB's
> blog on Apache, in that case DBlevins needs to get you some access.
>
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Yegor Bugayenko
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I would like to write an article with an example on how to use OpenEJB in
> > web project, from start till fully configured setup. Our team have spent
> > about a month to get all technical details together, and now it would be
> > interesting to share the knowledge in one article. What do you think?
> >
> > If it's OK, where do I have to start? Just create a new page in Wiki?
> >
> > —
> > Yegor Bugayenko
> >

> > On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Kevan Miller <[hidden email]
> >wrote:

> >> Great! You should be all set...
> >>
> >> --kevan
> >>

> --
> Thanks
> - Mohammad Nour
>   Author of (WebSphere Application Server Community Edition 2.0 User Guide)
>   http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247585.html
> ----
> - Albert Einstein

> than your best."
>
> "Stay hungry, stay foolish."
> - Steve Jobs

Re: my ICLA has been filled

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Yegor Bugayenko
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> David,
>
> What do you think if I start in Wiki, and then you decide whether my
> material fits into "blog on Apache" area?

The wiki is great.  If we want we could just write up a blog post that
has a link to the wiki, but the wiki is definitely a great place to
start.

FYI, feel free to work on any of the docs.  None of them are "perfect".

Thanks so much for the help!  I was worried we would lose you at the
"we need a CLA" part.  Most people give up there as it's kind of a
pain and takes a while.  You're clearly not easily deterred.  A good
quality for open source :)

Welcome aboard!

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
David, maybe I just can't find it, but I think that a link to wiki is missed
at openejb site. If a new user opens this link:
http://openejb.apache.org/index.html. How can he/she reach wiki? I can't
find this link...

Yegor Bugayenko

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:50 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Yegor Bugayenko
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > David,
> >
> > What do you think if I start in Wiki, and then you decide whether my
> > material fits into "blog on Apache" area?
>
> The wiki is great.  If we want we could just write up a blog post that
> has a link to the wiki, but the wiki is definitely a great place to
> start.
>
> FYI, feel free to work on any of the docs.  None of them are "perfect".
>
> Thanks so much for the help!  I was worried we would lose you at the
> "we need a CLA" part.  Most people give up there as it's kind of a
> pain and takes a while.  You're clearly not easily deterred.  A good
> quality for open source :)
>
> Welcome aboard!

Re: my ICLA has been filled

kevan

On Dec 15, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Yegor Bugayenko wrote:

> David, maybe I just can't find it, but I think that a link to wiki is missed
> at openejb site. If a new user opens this link:
> http://openejb.apache.org/index.html. How can he/she reach wiki? I can't
> find this link...

On the bottom of the page on the right, there is an 'edit' link. At least there is for me...

--kevan

Re: my ICLA has been filled

Yegor Bugayenko
Found already, thanks!