how can I help?

Mattheus Cassundé
Hello, my name is Mattheus Cassundé, I am Brazilian, I live in
Fortaleza-CE, I use Java EE and its specifications. Today I really like the
CDI specification.

I can start with an easy task involving CDI

Mattheus Cassundé
http://cassunde.github.io

Re: how can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Hi Mattheus,

Welcome to the TomEE  :  )

Thanks for reaching out. That's a big first step and we're excited to have
you!  CDI is pretty cool, I agree!  It's also a big part of Jakarta EE both
now and in the future and, of course, its supported in TomEE with tight
integration with OpenWebBeans
<https://openwebbeans.apache.org/cdi_explained.html>.

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link :
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .

A great way to start is with with improving documentation:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369 . These can be written in
English or any language, although we normally do english first and then
translate.

Translation of existing documentation is also great.  We have a number of
examples on CDI that have already been translated into Portuguese but could
be translated into other languages.  Doing translation is a great way to
get more failure with the TomEE and the Pull Request process.

We have a JIRA ticket for Portuguese  and there are still a couple of tasks
that are open if you are interested (I'm assuming you speak Portuguese but
if you speak other languages that's great!  Spanish translations are alway
welcome!)

Portuguese Translation Issue:

We don't have an issue for translation into Spanish if that is your
preferred language but we can create one!

When you are ready to take on other, more code centric work, go to JIRA and
look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!  There is a strong
Brazilian presence in our community (so you will find plenty of
compatriots) as well as contributors from all over the world.

Thanks!!

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: how can I help?

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi Mattheus,

Welcome to the TomEE  :  )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em qui, 24 de out de 2019 às 11:15, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Mattheus,
>
> Welcome to the TomEE  :  )
>
> Thanks for reaching out. That's a big first step and we're excited to have
> you!  CDI is pretty cool, I agree!  It's also a big part of Jakarta EE both
> now and in the future and, of course, its supported in TomEE with tight
> integration with OpenWebBeans
> <https://openwebbeans.apache.org/cdi_explained.html>.
>
> We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
> TomEE at the following link :
> http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .
>
> A great way to start is with with improving documentation:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369 . These can be written in
> English or any language, although we normally do english first and then
> translate.
>
> Translation of existing documentation is also great.  We have a number of
> examples on CDI that have already been translated into Portuguese but could
> be translated into other languages.  Doing translation is a great way to
> get more failure with the TomEE and the Pull Request process.
>
> We have a JIRA ticket for Portuguese  and there are still a couple of tasks
> that are open if you are interested (I'm assuming you speak Portuguese but
> if you speak other languages that's great!  Spanish translations are alway
> welcome!)
>
> Portuguese Translation Issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
>
> We don't have an issue for translation into Spanish if that is your
> preferred language but we can create one!
>
> When you are ready to take on other, more code centric work, go to JIRA and
> look through the various tickets
> that are still unassigned.
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
>
> If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!  There is a strong
> Brazilian presence in our community (so you will find plenty of
> compatriots) as well as contributors from all over the world.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Richard
>
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:19 PM Mattheus Cassundé <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, my name is Mattheus Cassundé, I am Brazilian, I live in
> > Fortaleza-CE, I use Java EE and its specifications. Today I really like
> the
> > CDI specification.
> >
> > I can start with an easy task involving CDI
> >
> > --
> > Mattheus Cassundé
> > http://cassunde.github.io
> >

> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: how can I help?

Marco Ferreira
Welcome Mattheus!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 11:32, Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > When you are ready to take on other, more code centric work, go to JIRA
> and
> > look through the various tickets
> > that are still unassigned.
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues
> >
> > If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!  There is a strong
> > Brazilian presence in our community (so you will find plenty of
> > compatriots) as well as contributors from all over the world.
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > Richard
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:19 PM Mattheus Cassundé <
> >
> > > Hello, my name is Mattheus Cassundé, I am Brazilian, I live in
> > > Fortaleza-CE, I use Java EE and its specifications. Today I really like
> > the
> > > CDI specification.
> > >
> > > I can start with an easy task involving CDI

AAte

Atenciosamente,

Marco Ferreira
[image: https://]about.me/m.ferreira
<https://about.me/m.ferreira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

Re: how can I help?

Richard Monson-Haefel
Hi Matheus,

How is it going?  Do you have any questions?

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: how can I help?

Mattheus Cassundé
Hi Richard,

In recent days I was changing companies and was very complicated, sorry for
the delayed response. Today I created my first pullrequest I await the
feedback of the contribution.

Em ter., 29 de out. de 2019 às 05:51, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Matheus,
>
> How is it going?  Do you have any questions?
>
> Richard
>
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:19 PM Mattheus Cassundé <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello, my name is Mattheus Cassundé, I am Brazilian, I live in
>> Fortaleza-CE, I use Java EE and its specifications. Today I really like
>> the
>> CDI specification.
>>
>> I can start with an easy task involving CDI
>>
>> --
>> Mattheus Cassundé
>> http://cassunde.github.io
>>

> --