groupId?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

we are now tomee and no more openejb (i mean as TLP), do we *need* to
change our groupId to tomee too? if yes can we keep openejb for openejb
part?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: groupId?

David Blevins-2
We don't need to but we might want to do that where applicable on 1.6 (not 1.5.x).

-David

On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:14 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we are now tomee and no more openejb (i mean as TLP), do we *need* to
> change our groupId to tomee too? if yes can we keep openejb for openejb
> part?
>
> *Romain Manni-Bucau*
> *Blog: **http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/*<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>

Re: groupId?

Dain Sundstrom
If you change the group id, you should change the java package also.  Otherwise, it is super easy to get duplicate classes in the maven build.

-dain

On Feb 11, 2013, at 7:12 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We don't need to but we might want to do that where applicable on 1.6 (not 1.5.x).
>
> -David
>
> On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:14 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> we are now tomee and no more openejb (i mean as TLP), do we *need* to
>> change our groupId to tomee too? if yes can we keep openejb for openejb
>> part?
>>
>> *Romain Manni-Bucau*
>> *Twitter: @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau>*
>> *Blog: **http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/*<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>
>> *LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau*
>> *Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau*

Re: groupId?

David Blevins-2
We've updated a few, but I think we should probably hit the Arquillian code.

-David