contents of tomee releases

jayleg
Is there a document that lists the contents of each TomEE release (ex: tomcat version, openejb level, & etc).  I remember seeing this in the 1.7.4 timeframe, but I can't find the link in the documentation.

Jay Leggett
Lenovo Systems Care
Lenovo US

Re: contents of tomee releases

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Jay,

You can check the report for each Jira release in this link:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin%3Arelease-page&status=released

El vie., 18 ene. 2019 a las 8:24, Jay Leggett (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Is there a document that lists the contents of each TomEE release (ex:
> tomcat version, openejb level, & etc).  I remember seeing this in the 1.7.4
> timeframe, but I can't find the link in the documentation.
>

> Jay Leggett
> Lenovo Systems Care
> Lenovo US

César Hernández Mendoza.

RE: [External] Re: contents of tomee releases

jayleg
I found the old link: http://tomee.apache.org/comparison.html

escribió:

> Is there a document that lists the contents of each TomEE release (ex:
> tomcat version, openejb level, & etc).  I remember seeing this in the
> 1.7.4 timeframe, but I can't find the link in the documentation.
>

> Jay Leggett
> Lenovo Systems Care
> Lenovo US

César Hernández Mendoza.