connetor-ear-sample in examples

brunobat
Hi

The connector-ear-sample doesn't have a parent pom.xml but has 4
sub-projects.

We also have a connector-ear project with sub-projects that look alike.

I wonder if at some point a refactoring was done and the
connector-ear-sample was left there by mistake...

Can I delete connector-ear-sample ?

Cheers

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: connetor-ear-sample in examples

jgallimore
Yes please - I believe it was my mistake.

Cheers

Jon

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:51 AM Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The connector-ear-sample doesn't have a parent pom.xml but has 4
> sub-projects.
>
> We also have a connector-ear project with sub-projects that look alike.
>
> I wonder if at some point a refactoring was done and the
> connector-ear-sample was left there by mistake...
>
> Can I delete connector-ear-sample ?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Bruno Baptista