can't stop tomee with maven plugin

mauro2java2011
Hi all.
I  not can stop tomee with command of maven plugin:

tomee:stop
From ide netbeans i get errors.
So i ask : when i  use the command of maven :

package tomee:run

I get deployed on tomee the web app and started tomee.
But tomee started with maven plugin remain in running state?

How i can stop it  without get any errors ?

Mauro

Re: can't stop tomee with maven plugin

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Mauro:

just type "quit" or "exit" in the console for "run". Stop is intended for
"start" only (as in tomcat).

Le jeu. 22 nov. 2018 à 14:20, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi all.
> I  not can stop tomee with command of maven plugin:
>
> tomee:stop
> From ide netbeans i get errors.
> So i ask : when i  use the command of maven :
>
> package tomee:run
>
> I get deployed on tomee the web app and started tomee.
> But tomee started with maven plugin remain in running state?
>
> How i can stop it  without get any errors ?
>
> Mauro

Re: can't stop tomee with maven plugin

mauro2java2011
This post was updated on .
Sorry but what you mean with:

Stop is intended for "start" only as in tomcat. ???

From the page

http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html
<http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html

Exist the command tomee:stop

Sorry for my confusion

If tomee is started with tomee,:run the stop command not wirk ? Why?

Re: can't stop tomee with maven plugin

Romain Manni-Bucau
Stop a TomEE started with start command.
means you can use tomee:stop to stop an instance launched with tomee:start.
tomee:run blocks in the contextual shell and is stopped typing "exit" in
the shell (it is a kind of command line interface)

Le jeu. 22 nov. 2018 à 14:50, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Sorry but what you mean with:
>
> Stop is intended for "start" only as in tomcat. ???
>
> From the page
>
> http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html
> <http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html>
>
> Exist the command tomee:stop
>
> Sorry for my confusion

Re: can't stop tomee with maven plugin

César Hernández Mendoza
Hi Mauro,

The options Romain mentioned worked fine on my side, it can be divided into
two groups:

If you start from the command line using: mvn tomee:run
From the same terminal you can do the following options to stop it:

   - exit
   - quit
   - crtl + c

If you start from the command line using: mvn tomee:start
From the same terminal you can do the following option to stop it:

   -  mvn tomee:stop

El jue., 22 nov. 2018 a las 8:13, Romain Manni-Bucau (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Stop a TomEE started with start command.
> means you can use tomee:stop to stop an instance launched with tomee:start.
> tomee:run blocks in the contextual shell and is stopped typing "exit" in
> the shell (it is a kind of command line interface)

> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
> <
> >

> Le jeu. 22 nov. 2018 à 14:50, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Sorry but what you mean with:
> >
> > Stop is intended for "start" only as in tomcat. ???
> >
> > From the page
> >
> > http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html
> > <http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html>
> >
> > Exist the command tomee:stop