a GUI for OpenEJB

kapi59ttp
Hello all there!!!
I have been quite lost cause of my work but now i am back and with new
energies to work :-)

First of all i have thought that it would an interesting idea to make
any type of GUI to administrate OpenEJB, susch as a Java or Web face.

The second thing is that i would like to help, or do it on my own,
translating everything related to the project to spanish language.

What do you think about all this???

Regards :-)

kapi59ttp

Re: a GUI for OpenEJB

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Hi *kapi59ttp *...

      There is already a web-face for OpenEJB :). When you run the OpenEJB
server you will notice that there is a service called web-admin and it is
associated with an IP port. FYI, the mailinglist is not quite active these
days cause they are busy with Geronimo, but if u have any interesting ideas
I would like to share :).

Thanks and bestregards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din.

On 1/29/06, kapi59ttp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all there!!!
> I have been quite lost cause of my work but now i am back and with new
> energies to work :-)
>
> First of all i have thought that it would an interesting idea to make
> any type of GUI to administrate OpenEJB, susch as a Java or Web face.
>
> The second thing is that i would like to help, or do it on my own,
> translating everything related to the project to spanish language.
>
> What do you think about all this???
>
> Regards :-)
>
> kapi59ttp

Re: a GUI for OpenEJB

kapi59ttp
Hi!!!
Sorry, but i didnt realised about that service, i think i was using an
older version :S

The other idea is translating all doc to spanish, and develop any task
needed :D

--
- If there's no penguin...there's no fun!!! -
meet us @ http://www.insabern.tk
www.debian.org

Re: a GUI for OpenEJB

On Jan 29, 2006, at 11:28 AM, kapi59ttp wrote:

> Hi!!!
> Sorry, but i didnt realised about that service, i think i was using an
> older version :S
>
> The other idea is translating all doc to spanish, and develop any task
> needed :D

Hi kapi59ttp,

I made this page a while back for you which you can edit and
translate bit-by-bit.  You just need to sign up for a confluence
account and start editing.  Very easy.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/OPENEJB/Manual+del+Usario

I basically just took some of our more relevant documents and
formatted them into one doc.  Having that in spanish would be great!