Windows Startup Script Fixed

Jeremy Whitlock
Hey all,
     Thanks to Mohammed Nour we have strengthened the openejb.bat used to
start OpenEJB.  New changes:

No longer need to set OPENEJB_HOME (It is dynamically set for you)
No longer restricted to running from within OPENEJB_HOME (You can run
anywhere now)
No longer required to call openejb.bat (Windows allows you to run .bat files
without the .bat extension and we support this now)

Tests Performed
------------------------
Ran openejb in OPENEJB_HOME/bin
Ran openejb.bat in OPENEJB_HOME/bin
Ran openejb using relative path in OPENEJB_HOME
Ran openejb.bat using relative path in OPENEJB_HOME
Ran openejb using absolute path outside of OPENEJB_HOME
Ran openejb.bat using absolute path outside of OPENEJB_HOME

I think we have finally fixed the openejb.bat to run regardless of where you
run it, regardless of how you run it and now without the need to set
OPENEJB_HOME.

Take care,

Jeremy

P.S. - If you find any errors on my part or use cases I didn't consider,
please let me know.