Where can I get sources?

Zakharov, Vasily M
Hi, all,

I'm working on deploying SPECjAppServer2004 benchmark on Geronimo, and
I'm stuck with some problem.
To investigate it, I need to insert a coulpe of debugging prints into
OpenEJB 2.0 code that Geronimo uses.

However, I couldn't find the sources for OpenEJB 2.0, all the links I
found look broken.

Could someone please provide me with a link I can download buildable
OpenEJB 2.0 sources from? Either zip/tar.gz or CVS/SVN branch would be
great.

Thank you very much!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Product Division

Re: Where can I get sources?

Matt Hogstrom
You can get it from here.

svn co http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/trunk/openejb2 openejb2

Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I'm working on deploying SPECjAppServer2004 benchmark on Geronimo, and
> I'm stuck with some problem.
> To investigate it, I need to insert a coulpe of debugging prints into
> OpenEJB 2.0 code that Geronimo uses.
>
> However, I couldn't find the sources for OpenEJB 2.0, all the links I
> found look broken.
>
> Could someone please provide me with a link I can download buildable
> OpenEJB 2.0 sources from? Either zip/tar.gz or CVS/SVN branch would be
> great.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Vasily Zakharov
> Intel Middleware Product Division

RE: Where can I get sources?

Zakharov, Vasily M

Uhf, thank you!

I had to use https instead of http, but it worked after all.

Thanks once again. That thing was really tough to find. :)

 Vasily

> I'm working on deploying SPECjAppServer2004 benchmark on Geronimo, and
> I'm stuck with some problem.
> To investigate it, I need to insert a coulpe of debugging prints into
> OpenEJB 2.0 code that Geronimo uses.
>
> However, I couldn't find the sources for OpenEJB 2.0, all the links I
> found look broken.
>
> Could someone please provide me with a link I can download buildable
> OpenEJB 2.0 sources from? Either zip/tar.gz or CVS/SVN branch would be
> great.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Vasily Zakharov
> Intel Middleware Product Division

Re: Where can I get sources?

Also, if you want the source that was shipped with Geronimo 1.0,
that's here:

   svn co http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/tags/v2_0_0/openejb2

-David

On Apr 6, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

> Uhf, thank you!
>
> I had to use https instead of http, but it worked after all.
>
> Thanks once again. That thing was really tough to find. :)
>
>  Vasily

Oh, this is even better!

Thank you very much!

 Vasily

On Apr 7, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

> Oh, this is even better!
>
> Thank you very much!

I figured, there have been an incredible amount of changes in the 2.x
mainline already.  Lot's of refactors and cleanups.

-David

>  Vasily

Of course there is, but I really needed the version Geronimo uses,
to understand the exception stack traces I see from Geronimo.

Now I've put the neccessary prints in the OpenEJB, just to figure
out that the problem leads to TranQL. :) There I go now. :)

 Vasily