What are best free IDE's for Tomee?

Smith, Gerald
Can anyone recommend the best free IDE to be used with Tomee?

Thanks,
Jerry
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain State of New Jersey legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachment is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

Re: What are best free IDE's for Tomee?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Gerald,

This is an interesting question and from my point of view, the answer will
vary from various developer's needs and constraints like current toolset,
development workflow, budget, support needs, organization or company legal
compliance, etc.

In terms of TomEE integration you can check out the IDE category we have on
the website for popular IDE's like IntelliJ, Netbeans, Eclipse:
https://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/
I also found this VS Code extension that works for Tomcat and TomEE:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=adashen.vscode-tomcat

El mié., 29 abr. 2020 a las 16:51, Smith, Gerald
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Can anyone recommend the best free IDE to be used with Tomee?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted
> with it may contain State of New Jersey legally privileged and confidential
> information intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If the
> reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
> use of this message or its attachment is prohibited. If you have received
> this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
> message.

César Hernández.