Web Profile TCK

We had some discussion on this in the "TCK Access" thread, but re-posting it all in one email.

Any ASF committer can request Java EE 6 TCK access via singing faxing or emailing ([hidden email]) this NDA:

 http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf

Once that is on file, you can get access to:

 1. https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/openejb-tck/
 2. [hidden email]

The svn repo has read access for any ASF committer with an NDA and write access if you are also an OpenEJB committer.

We have a basic TCK setup in their now.  Haven't run it in a while, but should still work.

I think it would be a good goal to have as many of us tck-enabled as possible.

Maybe a good idea would be to try and get as many of us ready to go with TCK access, and then organize some sort of group knowledge transfer in running the tck and giving a tour of how it is put together.  Maybe either on IRC or skype or something.  Something to help bootstrap the process so that more people know how to run the tck and can help others that don't know now and in the future.

Thoughts?

Re: Web Profile TCK

Mohammad Nour El-Din
+1 very good idea, I will work on signing and e-mailing ApacheNDA max
by Sunday, will update my status here.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:14 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We had some discussion on this in the "TCK Access" thread, but re-posting it all in one email.
>
> Any ASF committer can request Java EE 6 TCK access via singing faxing or emailing ([hidden email]) this NDA:
>
>  http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf
>
> Once that is on file, you can get access to:
>
>  1. https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/openejb-tck/
>  2. [hidden email]
>
> The svn repo has read access for any ASF committer with an NDA and write access if you are also an OpenEJB committer.
>
> We have a basic TCK setup in their now.  Haven't run it in a while, but should still work.
>
> I think it would be a good goal to have as many of us tck-enabled as possible.
>
> Maybe a good idea would be to try and get as many of us ready to go with TCK access, and then organize some sort of group knowledge transfer in running the tck and giving a tour of how it is put together.  Maybe either on IRC or skype or something.  Something to help bootstrap the process so that more people know how to run the tck and can help others that don't know now and in the future.
>
> Thoughts?

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Web Profile TCK

The NDA is signed. Can you give me the email/fax number off?
I also registered to the tck@ list.

Waiting to checkout openejb-tck.

Jean-Louis

Re: Web Profile TCK

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Hey Jean

   In DBlevins's e-mail, he mentioned to send it to ([hidden email]), I
hope this is what you are asking for :).

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> The NDA is signed. Can you give me the email/fax number off?
> I also registered to the tck@ list.
>
> Waiting to checkout openejb-tck.
>
> Jean-Louis

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Web Profile TCK

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Hi Mohammad,

thanks a lot.
I finally got it yesterday.

I actually saw the post using a browser and nabble which hides email addresses.

Anyway, done for me.
Thanks.
Jean-Louis

Re: Web Profile TCK

Mohammad Nour El-Din
no problem :)

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mohammad,
>
> thanks a lot.
> I finally got it yesterday.
>
> I actually saw the post using a browser and nabble which hides email
> addresses.
>
> Anyway, done for me.
> Thanks.
> Jean-Louis

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Web Profile TCK

stephenconnolly
My NDA is on file but I don't have read access... anything else I have to
do?

On 12 November 2010 19:14, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We had some discussion on this in the "TCK Access" thread, but re-posting
> it all in one email.
>
> Any ASF committer can request Java EE 6 TCK access via singing faxing or
> emailing ([hidden email]) this NDA:
>
>  http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf
>
> Once that is on file, you can get access to:
>
>  1. https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/openejb-tck/
>  2. [hidden email]
>
> The svn repo has read access for any ASF committer with an NDA and write
> access if you are also an OpenEJB committer.
>
> We have a basic TCK setup in their now.  Haven't run it in a while, but
> should still work.
>
> I think it would be a good goal to have as many of us tck-enabled as
> possible.
>
> Maybe a good idea would be to try and get as many of us ready to go with
> TCK access, and then organize some sort of group knowledge transfer in
> running the tck and giving a tour of how it is put together.  Maybe either
> on IRC or skype or something.  Something to help bootstrap the process so
> that more people know how to run the tck and can help others that don't know
> now and in the future.
>
> Thoughts?

Re: Web Profile TCK

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Stephen Connolly
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> My NDA is on file but I don't have read access... anything else I have to
> do?

Ok, got you and Jean-Louis in the read-only group.

We currently lack a "write" perm group specific to the openejb-tck
section... working on it.

Re: Web Profile TCK

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Cool thx!
It works for me.

Jean-Louis

Re: Web Profile TCK

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Sent my signed NDA to [hidden email] .

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool thx!
> It works for me.
>
> Jean-Louis

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Web Profile TCK

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Flied successfully.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sent my signed NDA to [hidden email] .
>
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Cool thx!
>> It works for me.
>>
>> Jean-Louis

> Thanks
> - Mohammad Nour
>   Author of (WebSphere Application Server Community Edition 2.0 User Guide)
>   http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247585.html
> ----
> - Albert Einstein

> than your best."
>
> "Stay hungry, stay foolish."
> - Steve Jobs

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Web Profile TCK

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
So, welcome aboard Mahammad ;-)

2011/7/26 Mohammad Nour El-Din <[hidden email]>

> Flied successfully.
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Sent my signed NDA to [hidden email] .
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Cool thx!
> >> It works for me.
> >>
> >> Jean-Louis
> >> --

> > Thanks
> > - Mohammad Nour
> >   Author of (WebSphere Application Server Community Edition 2.0 User
> Guide)
> >   http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247585.html
> > - LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mnour
> > - Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
> > ----
> > "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
> moving"
> > - Albert Einstein
> >
> > "Writing clean code is what you must do in order to call yourself a
> > professional. There is no reasonable excuse for doing anything less
> > than your best."
> > - Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
> >
> > "Stay hungry, stay foolish."
> > - Steve Jobs
> >

> --
> Thanks
> - Mohammad Nour
>   Author of (WebSphere Application Server Community Edition 2.0 User Guide)
>   http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247585.html
> ----
> - Albert Einstein

> than your best."