[VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

jgallimore
Hi All,

Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
careful look, review, test and provide feedback.

Maven Repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/

Binaries & Source:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/

Tag:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7

Release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659

The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.

Please VOTE:

[+1] Yes, release it
[+0] Not fussed
[-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
showstopper is)

Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Daniel Cunha-2
+1

Em qua., 8 de jan. de 2020 às 07:27, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi All,
>
> Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
>
> Maven Repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
>
> Binaries & Source:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
>
> Tag:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
>
> Release notes:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
>
> The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
> 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [+1] Yes, release it
> [+0] Not fussed
> [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> showstopper is)
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>
> Thanks

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Cesar Hernandez
+1

El mié., 8 ene. 2020 a las 8:53, Daniel Cunha (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> +1
>
> Em qua., 8 de jan. de 2020 às 07:27, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> > careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
> >
> > Maven Repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
> >
> > Binaries & Source:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
> >
> > Tag:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
> >
> > Release notes:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
> >
> > The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE
> 7.1.2
> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
> > 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> > being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
> >
> > Please VOTE:
> >
> > [+1] Yes, release it
> > [+0] Not fussed
> > [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> > showstopper is)
> >
> > Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
> >
> > Thanks

> Daniel "soro" Cunha
> https://twitter.com/dvlc_

César Hernández.

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Richard Monson-Haefel

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 4:27 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
>
> Maven Repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
>
> Binaries & Source:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
>
> Tag:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
>
> Release notes:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
>
> The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
> 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [+1] Yes, release it
> [+0] Not fussed
> [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> showstopper is)
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>
> Thanks

Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Alex The Rocker
+1 (non-binding)

Kind regards,
Alexandre

Le jeu. 9 janv. 2020 à 17:36, Richard Monson-Haefel
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> +1
>
> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 4:27 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> > careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
> >
> > Maven Repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
> >
> > Binaries & Source:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
> >
> > Tag:
> >

> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
> >
> > Release notes:
> >

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
> >
> > The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
> > 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> > being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
> >
> > Please VOTE:
> >
> > [+1] Yes, release it
> > [+0] Not fussed
> > [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> > showstopper is)
> >
> > Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
> >
> > Thanks

> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

This is my +1. Please note this is for 7.0.7 (not 7.1.2) as stated in the
first line of the email.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:27 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
>
> Maven Repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
>
> Binaries & Source:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
>
> Tag:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
>
> Release notes:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
>
> The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE
> 7.1.2 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release
> for 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [+1] Yes, release it
> [+0] Not fussed
> [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> showstopper is)
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>
> Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Mark Struberg-2
+1

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 14.01.2020 um 17:13 schrieb Jonathan Gallimore <[hidden email]>:
>
> This is my +1. Please note this is for 7.0.7 (not 7.1.2) as stated in the
> first line of the email.
>
> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:27 AM Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
>> careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
>>
>> Maven Repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
>>
>> Binaries & Source:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
>>
>> Tag:
>>

>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
>>
>> Release notes:
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
>>
>> The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE
>> 7.1.2 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release
>> for 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
>> being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
>>
>> Please VOTE:
>>
>> [+1] Yes, release it
>> [+0] Not fussed
>> [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
>> showstopper is)
>>
>> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins
http://www.tomitribe.com

> On Jan 8, 2020, at 2:27 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
> careful look, review, test and provide feedback.
>
> Maven Repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/
>
> Binaries & Source:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/
>
> Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7
>
> Release notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659
>
> The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
> 7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
> being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [+1] Yes, release it
> [+0] Not fussed
> [-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
> showstopper is)
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>
> Thanks

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Hi All,

We've had the following votes:

+1s:

Daniel Cunha
Cesar Hernandez
Richard Monson-Haefel
Alexandre Vermeerbergen
Jonathan Gallimore (binding)
Mark Struberg (binding)
David Blevins (binding)

We have no other votes (0 or -1) so this vote passes, and I'll promote the
release artifacts and add the release to the website.

Many thanks everyone for voting!

Jon