[VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Mark Struberg-2
Got word from one of the authors. It's all ALv2 indeed https://swagger.io/license/
But they have certainly some work to do to make this more clear.

So I'm reverting my -1.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 13.07.2018 um 21:59 schrieb Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi tx Mark!
>
> Yeah, the problem is not much the swagger thing, but more the injection of
> the Application object.
> Swagger was just on use case that I was working on for this potential user,
> so I thought it would be great to have it in our examples.
>
>>> Imo it's an absolute showstopper to use swagger in ANY project - not in
> OSS, and even less so in commercial projects!
>
> Good to know! I will bring that up next time this comes around in our (new
> user and I) discussions. tx!
>
> []s,
> Thiago.
>

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> -1 (binding) for adding that swagger-api.
>>
>> I did download the jar and it's sources and there are tons of classes with
>> no license header.
>> The jar has no license info in it's manifest, contains no LICENSE, no
>> NOTICE, etc.
>>
>> What the fiddlesticks ^^
>> Can someone else please take a look at those jars?
>> Imo it's an absolute showstopper to use swagger in ANY project - not in
>> OSS, and even less so in commercial projects!
>>
>> Again: please also review it and point me to the license files.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 13.07.2018 um 21:11 schrieb Jonathan Gallimore <
>> [hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> I'm ok with it, no need to apologize to me. I'd push back if there
>> wasn't a
>>> patch :). If folks are happy to re-review and retest, I'm ok to re-roll.
>>>
>>> Jon

>> something

>> modules/swagger-jaxrs2/src/main/java/io/swagger/v3/
>> jaxrs2/integration/resources/AcceptHeaderOpenApiResource.java

>> problem.

>> counter

>> [hidden email]

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Thiago Veronezi
I guess I was too late for this last bit. No worries. I will push the fix
after the release.
Tx Jon and everyone for working on it.

[]s,
Thiago.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Got word from one of the authors. It's all ALv2 indeed
> https://swagger.io/license/
> But they have certainly some work to do to make this more clear.
>
> So I'm reverting my -1.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 13.07.2018 um 21:59 schrieb Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi tx Mark!
> >
> > Yeah, the problem is not much the swagger thing, but more the injection
> of
> > the Application object.
> > Swagger was just on use case that I was working on for this potential
> user,
> > so I thought it would be great to have it in our examples.

> > OSS, and even less so in commercial projects!
> >
> > Good to know! I will bring that up next time this comes around in our
> (new
> > user and I) discussions. tx!
> >
> > []s,
> > Thiago.
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> -1 (binding) for adding that swagger-api.
> >>
> >> I did download the jar and it's sources and there are tons of classes
> with
> >> no license header.
> >> The jar has no license info in it's manifest, contains no LICENSE, no
> >> NOTICE, etc.
> >>
> >> What the fiddlesticks ^^
> >> Can someone else please take a look at those jars?
> >> Imo it's an absolute showstopper to use swagger in ANY project - not in
> >> OSS, and even less so in commercial projects!
> >>
> >> Again: please also review it and point me to the license files.
> >>
> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub

> >> wasn't a
> re-roll.

> >> something

> >> modules/swagger-jaxrs2/src/main/java/io/swagger/v3/
> >> jaxrs2/integration/resources/AcceptHeaderOpenApiResource.java

> me
> >> problem.

> >> counter

> finally
> problem.

> adds

> would

> >> [hidden email]

> be
> TomEE

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Thiago Veronezi
Whats up with this vote?
Did I mess it up? :/

[]s,
Thiago.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I guess I was too late for this last bit. No worries. I will push the fix
> after the release.
> Tx Jon and everyone for working on it.
>
> []s,
> Thiago.
>
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Got word from one of the authors. It's all ALv2 indeed
>> https://swagger.io/license/
>> But they have certainly some work to do to make this more clear.
>>
>> So I'm reverting my -1.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>> > Am 13.07.2018 um 21:59 schrieb Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>:
>> >
>> > Hi tx Mark!
>> >
>> > Yeah, the problem is not much the swagger thing, but more the injection
>> of
>> > the Application object.
>> > Swagger was just on use case that I was working on for this potential
>> user,
>> > so I thought it would be great to have it in our examples.

>> in
>> > OSS, and even less so in commercial projects!
>> >
>> > Good to know! I will bring that up next time this comes around in our
>> (new
>> > user and I) discussions. tx!
>> >
>> > []s,
>> > Thiago.
>> >

>> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Mark Struberg
>> <[hidden email]>

>> with

>> re-roll.

>> me

>> finally
>> problem.

>> adds

>> If
>> would

>> also

>> someone

>> be
>> TomEE

>> an

>> (At

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

jgallimore
Still running. From my perspective, there is some conclusion as to whether
+1's were actual votes, or agreeing with something someone said. If folks
could reply to the original post with their +1 / 0 / -1 (with reason for
voting -1), that would be much appreciated.

Jon

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Whats up with this vote?
> Did I mess it up? :/
>
> []s,
> Thiago.
>

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Thiago Veronezi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I guess I was too late for this last bit. No worries. I will push the fix
> > after the release.
> > Tx Jon and everyone for working on it.
> >
> > []s,
> > Thiago.
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Got word from one of the authors. It's all ALv2 indeed
> >> https://swagger.io/license/
> >> But they have certainly some work to do to make this more clear.
> >>
> >> So I'm reverting my -1.
> >>
> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub

> injection
> >> of
> >> user,

> >> in

> >> (new

> >> <[hidden email]>

> >> with

> in

> >> re-roll.

> help
> >> me

> will

> >> finally
> >> problem.

> >> adds

> >> If
> >> would

> and

> list
> >> also

> >> someone

> will
> >> be
> >> TomEE

> >> an

> ;-)

> >> (At

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Svetlin Zarev

> If folks could reply to the original post with their +1 / 0 / -1 ...

+1 [VOTE]

Kind regards,
Svetlin

На вт, 10.07.2018 г. в 21:26 ч. Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> написа:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
>
> Source zip:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
>
> Dist area:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
>
> Legal:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
>
> Keys:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
>
> Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
>
> Tomcat => 8.5.32
> CXF => 3.1.15
> Johnzon => 1.0.1
> OWB => 1.7.5
> XBean => 4.9
> XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> OpenJPA => 2.4.3
>
> Changes since the last roll:
>
> - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> included
> - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an equivalent
> name under the java: namespace
>
> Changelog:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
>
> Please vote:
>  +1: Release
>  -1 Do not release because ...
>
> The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> binding votes).
>
> Many thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Here's my +1.

Jon

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
>
> Source zip:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.
> 0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
>
> Dist area:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
>
> Legal:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
>
> Keys:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
>
> Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
>
> Tomcat => 8.5.32
> CXF => 3.1.15
> Johnzon => 1.0.1
> OWB => 1.7.5
> XBean => 4.9
> XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> OpenJPA => 2.4.3
>
> Changes since the last roll:
>
> - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> included
> - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
> equivalent name under the java: namespace
>
> Changelog:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20ORDER%
> 20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
>
> Please vote:
>  +1: Release
>  -1 Do not release because ...
>
> The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> binding votes).
>
> Many thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
+1

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 8:24 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's my +1.
>
> Jon
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> > vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
> >
> > Source zip:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> > orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.
> > 0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
> >
> > Dist area:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
> >
> > Legal:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
> >
> > Keys:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
> >
> > Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
> >
> > Tomcat => 8.5.32
> > CXF => 3.1.15
> > Johnzon => 1.0.1
> > OWB => 1.7.5
> > XBean => 4.9
> > XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> > OpenJPA => 2.4.3
> >
> > Changes since the last roll:
> >
> > - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> > included
> > - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> > - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
> > equivalent name under the java: namespace
> >
> > Changelog:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> > %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> > s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20ORDER%
> > 20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
> >
> > Please vote:
> >  +1: Release
> >  -1 Do not release because ...
> >
> > The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> > binding votes).
> >
> > Many thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Felipe Jaekel
+1 I replaced the references to openejb: so I can use Tomcat 8.5.32

Em ter, 10 de jul de 2018 às 15:26, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
>
> Source zip:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
>
> Dist area:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
>
> Legal:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
>
> Keys:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
>
> Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
>
> Tomcat => 8.5.32
> CXF => 3.1.15
> Johnzon => 1.0.1
> OWB => 1.7.5
> XBean => 4.9
> XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> OpenJPA => 2.4.3
>
> Changes since the last roll:
>
> - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> included
> - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an equivalent
> name under the java: namespace
>
> Changelog:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
>
> Please vote:
>  +1: Release
>  -1 Do not release because ...
>
> The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> binding votes).
>
> Many thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
This looks good to me.
Jon, you have done a huge work with this release. Thanks a lot.

Here is my +1

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Felipe Jaekel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 I replaced the references to openejb: so I can use Tomcat 8.5.32
>
> Em ter, 10 de jul de 2018 às 15:26, Jonathan Gallimore <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> > vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
> >
> > Source zip:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.
> 0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
> >
> > Dist area:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
> >
> > Legal:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
> >
> > Keys:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
> >
> > Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
> >
> > Tomcat => 8.5.32
> > CXF => 3.1.15
> > Johnzon => 1.0.1
> > OWB => 1.7.5
> > XBean => 4.9
> > XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> > OpenJPA => 2.4.3
> >
> > Changes since the last roll:
> >
> > - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> > included
> > - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> > - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
> equivalent
> > name under the java: namespace
> >
> > Changelog:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> > %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> > s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> > RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
> >
> > Please vote:
> >  +1: Release
> >  -1 Do not release because ...
> >
> > The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> > binding votes).
> >
> > Many thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Matthew Broadhead-2
+1 [VOTE]

i did have a problem with xalan and  java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault cannot be cast to
org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager

but using fop 2.3 and excluding the jars seems to be working

On 19/07/18 13:24, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

> [...]

> but using fop 2.3 and excluding the jars seems to be working
>
> On 19/07/18 13:24, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
>> Here's my +1.
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Jonathan Gallimore <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
>>> vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
>>>
>>> Staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
>>>
>>> Source zip:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.
>>> 0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip

>>> CXF => 3.1.15
>>> Johnzon => 1.0.1
>>> OWB => 1.7.5
>>> XBean => 4.9
>>> XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
>>> OpenJPA => 2.4.3
>>>
>>> Changes since the last roll:
>>>
>>> - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
>>> included
>>> - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
>>> - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
>>> equivalent name under the java: namespace
>>>
>>> Changelog:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
>>> %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
>>> s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20ORDER%
>>> 20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>>>
>>> (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
>>>
>>> Please vote:
>>>  +1: Release
>>>  -1 Do not release because ...
>>>
>>> The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
>>> binding votes).
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>>
>>> Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

gilbertoca
How can I evaluate this build if I just use tomee-maven-plugin and
tomee-embedded-maven-plugin?

We develop with tomee-embedded-maven-plugin and create/deploy a jar with
tomee-maven-plugin.

Regards,
Gilberto

jgallimore wrote

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
>
> Source zip:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
>
> Dist area:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
>
> Legal:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
>
> Keys:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
>
> Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
>
> Tomcat => 8.5.32
> CXF => 3.1.15
> Johnzon => 1.0.1
> OWB => 1.7.5
> XBean => 4.9
> XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> OpenJPA => 2.4.3
>
> Changes since the last roll:
>
> - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> included
> - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
> equivalent
> name under the java: namespace
>
> Changelog:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
>
> Please vote:
>  +1: Release
>  -1 Do not release because ...
>
> The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> binding votes).
>
> Many thanks

Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Romain Manni-Bucau
You can set <tomeeVersion>xxxx></tomeeVersion> in the tomee-maven-plugin
and upgrade the plugin version for the embedded flavor

(don't forget the repository and pluginRespotory pointing on the staging)

Le ven. 20 juil. 2018 à 17:33, gilbertoca <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> How can I evaluate this build if I just use tomee-maven-plugin and
> tomee-embedded-maven-plugin?
>
> We develop with tomee-embedded-maven-plugin and create/deploy a jar with
> tomee-maven-plugin.
>
> Regards,
> Gilberto
>

> jgallimore wrote
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > Here is the second roll of TomEE 7.0.5. Please can you take a look and
> > vote? Everyone, committer or not, is encouraged to test and vote.
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115
> >
> > Source zip:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1115/org/apache/tomee/tomee-project/7.0.5/tomee-project-7.0.5-source-release.zip
> >
> > Dist area:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/
> >
> > Legal:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1115/legal.zip
> >
> > Keys:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/KEYS
> >
> > Libraries changed since TomEE 7.0.4:
> >
> > Tomcat => 8.5.32
> > CXF => 3.1.15
> > Johnzon => 1.0.1
> > OWB => 1.7.5
> > XBean => 4.9
> > XmlSchema core => 2.2.3
> > OpenJPA => 2.4.3
> >
> > Changes since the last roll:
> >
> > - Remove javax.xml.soap-api-1.3.5.jar library which was incorrectly
> > included
> > - Update to Tomcat 8.5.32
> > - Change JNDI name used for datasource in CDI TCK test to use an
> > equivalent
> > name under the java: namespace
> >
> > Changelog:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> > %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> > s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> > RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
> >
> > Please vote:
> >  +1: Release
> >  -1 Do not release because ...
> >
> > The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least 3
> > binding votes).
> >
> > Many thanks

> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hello team
What is the latest state about this vote? (I am lost because some other
comments also exists in the vote mail chain). My advice is not pollute the
VOTE mail with other stuff instead starting another email thread.
Regards.
Gurkan

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 6:36 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > > name under the java: namespace
> > >
> > > Changelog:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2175?jql=project
> > > %20%3D%20TOMEE%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20Resolved%20OR%20statu
> > > s%20%3D%20CLOSED)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5%20O
> > > RDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> > >
> > > (If anyone knows a better way to get that list, let me know ;-) )
> > >
> > > Please vote:
> > >  +1: Release
> > >  -1 Do not release because ...
> > >
> > > The vote will be open for 3 days or the consensus is binding (At least
> 3
> > > binding votes).
> > >
> > > Many thanks
> > >
> > > Jon
> >

> > --
> > Sent from:
> > http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

Hi Everyone

I think its time to close this vote. Thank you everyone for responding. I
have the following results:

+1: Romain Manni-Bucau (binding), Matthew Broadhead, Felipe Jaekel,
Jean-Louis Monteiro (binding), Jonathan Gallimore (binding), Svetlin Zarev,
Mark Struberg (binding), Otavio Goncalves de Santana
0: Thiago Veronezi (patch to be included in 7.0.6 following discussion)
-1: None

Many thanks to everyone who voted. I'll continue with the release steps
today.

Jon

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 8:59 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 19.07.2018 um 19:08 schrieb Matthew Broadhead <
> [hidden email]>:
> >
> > +1 [VOTE]
> >
> > i did have a problem with xalan and  java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault cannot be cast to
> org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager
> >
> > but using fop 2.3 and excluding the jars seems to be working
> >
> > On 19/07/18 13:24, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
> >> Here's my +1.
> >>
> >> Jon

> 3

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.0.5 (round 2)

I've just closed it. I agree with your comment. Thanks everyone who
reviewed and provided feedback.

Jon

12