[VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

I meant: http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/build.xml

> - - - - - -
>
> Repo:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/openejb-036/
>
> Binaries:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/3.1.1/
>
> (Re)Tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/
>
> - - - - - -
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

Dain Sundstrom

-dain

On May 30, 2009, at 12:41 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> Script for running the tests:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/build.xml
>
> - - - - - -
>
> Repo:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/openejb-036/
>
> Binaries:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/3.1.1/
>
> (Re)Tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/
>
> - - - - - -
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

dsh-3

Cheers
Daniel

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:41 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Script for running the tests:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/build.xml
>
> - - - - - -
>
> Repo:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/openejb-036/
>
> Binaries:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/3.1.1/
>
> (Re)Tag:
>
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/
>
> - - - - - -
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

jgallimore
I deleted the test folder I had and started from scratch, but I'm afraid I'm
still seeing the 29 errors in the tests on my Windows laptop here.

It looks like
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.javais
different to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.java-
the tag still has the line:

if (contextRoot.startsWith(System.getProperty("file.separator")))
contextRoot = contextRoot.substring(1);

I'm going to try building from trunk and running the tests manually to see
if that works.

Jon

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Daniel S. Haischt <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Cheers
> Daniel
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:41 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Script for running the tests:
> >
> >  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/build.xml<http://people.apache.org/%7Edblevins/stage/build.xml>
> >
> > - - - - - -
> >
> > Repo:
> >
> >  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/openejb-036/
> >
> > Binaries:
> >
> >  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/3.1.1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Edblevins/stage2/3.1.1/>
> >
> > (Re)Tag:
> >
> >  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/
> >
> > - - - - - -
> >
> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.
> >

> > -David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

jgallimore
Running the tests manually against an openejb.war built from trunk worked
for me on the Tomcat 6.0.18 that the ant script downloaded.

Jon

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Jonathan Gallimore <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I deleted the test folder I had and started from scratch, but I'm afraid
> I'm still seeing the 29 errors in the tests on my Windows laptop here.
>
> It looks like
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.javais different to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.java- the tag still has the line:
>
> if (contextRoot.startsWith(System.getProperty("file.separator")))
> contextRoot = contextRoot.substring(1);
>
> I'm going to try building from trunk and running the tests manually to see
> if that works.
>
> Jon
>

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Daniel S. Haischt <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Cheers
>> Daniel
>>
>> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:41 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Script for running the tests:
>> >
>> >  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/build.xml<http://people.apache.org/%7Edblevins/stage/build.xml>
>> >
>> > - - - - - -
>> >
>> > Repo:
>> >
>> >  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/openejb-036/
>> >
>> > Binaries:
>> >
>> >  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/3.1.1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Edblevins/stage2/3.1.1/>
>> >
>> > (Re)Tag:
>> >
>> >  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/
>> >
>> > - - - - - -
>> >
>> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>> >

>> > -David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

Mohammad Nour El-Din
I grabbed the src code from the tagges revision, but the test fails in
a very strange step which is unzipping the tomcat distro. I even tried
to get the ZIP file manually and try to unzip it myself but I got the
same error which is an error in the archive file.

My environment is:

Windows Vista Home Basic SP1
Sun JDK 1.5.0_19

--
----
Thanks
- Albert Einstein

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Sorry forgot to attach the test log
http://people.apache.org/~mnour/stage/oejb/3.1.1/780346.txt

--
----
Thanks
- Albert Einstein

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

Mohammad Nour El-Din
I got another idea, I will download Tomcat the same version from the
Tomcat site and try again, but tomorrow cause I have to sleep.

--
----
Thanks
- Albert Einstein

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2)

On May 30, 2009, at 4:29 PM, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

> I deleted the test folder I had and started from scratch, but I'm
> afraid I'm
> still seeing the 29 errors in the tests on my Windows laptop here.
>
> It looks like
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1.1/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.javais
> different to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/WebModule.java-
> the tag still has the line:
>
> if (contextRoot.startsWith(System.getProperty("file.separator")))
> contextRoot = contextRoot.substring(1);
>
> I'm going to try building from trunk and running the tests manually
> to see
> if that works.

Aw man, looks like I forgot to merge the fix... darn it.

Third time's the charm I guess :)

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.1 (take 2) - CANCELLED

Ok, going one more time.

Kind of reminds me of the 1 month, 3 vote, OpenEJB 3.0 experience :)

At least this one is shorter... that's an improvement! :)

-David