[VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for
having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather
than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.

The branch to become a tag:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/

Source zip/tar:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/

Binaries + maven candy:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/

New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

StatelessInstanceManager

AndyG
StatelessInstanceManager

long offset = ((long) (maxAge / min * i * maxAgeOffset)) % maxAge;

Quite often gets (for example):

ArithmeticException - 0 / 2 * 0  * -1.0

So I'd like to suggest:

long offset = (maxAge > 0 ? ((long) (maxAge / min * i * maxAgeOffset)) %
maxAge : 0L);

Which solves this problem.

Andy.

Spring test.xml

AndyG
Line 33 in
openejb3\container\openejb-spring\src\test\resources\org\apache\openejb\spring\test.xml

Reads:

<property name="next" ref="nextBean"/>

Should read:

<property name="next" ref="next"/>

Andy

Re: StatelessInstanceManager

kevan
Please don't use "Reply" from an existing Email thread and then change the "Subject" to start a totally new email thread. Some email readers will group your "new" email thread with the "old" email thread. Instead, use "New Message" and fill out the "To" field.

Suggest you create a Jira for these issues...

--kevan

On Mar 30, 2010, at 7:23 AM, Andy Gumbrecht wrote:

> StatelessInstanceManager
>
> long offset = ((long) (maxAge / min * i * maxAgeOffset)) % maxAge;
>
> Quite often gets (for example):
>
> ArithmeticException - 0 / 2 * 0  * -1.0
>
> So I'd like to suggest:
>
> long offset = (maxAge > 0 ? ((long) (maxAge / min * i * maxAgeOffset)) % maxAge : 0L);
>
> Which solves this problem.
>
> Andy.

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

+1 looks good to me.

Jon

On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:25 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

dsh-3

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for having
> the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me doing
> it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Here's my +1

-David

On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config
> for having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands
> rather than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or
> anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

dsh-3
what just comes to my mind - did we ran the tests on an IBM JDK too?
Do you feel that this should be an important thing to do?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's my +1
>
> -David
>
> On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for
>> having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me
>> doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>>
>> The branch to become a tag:
>>
>>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>>
>> Source zip/tar:
>>

>>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>>
>> Binaries + maven candy:
>>
>>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>>

>> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!
>>

>> -David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Definitely too busy ;)
Gave it a try and it looks nice to me.

Here is my +1

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Rex Wang-2
+1 from me, and hope this vote can be closed soon.

Thanks David!

2010/3/30 David Blevins <[hidden email]>

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for
> having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me
> doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Dain Sundstrom

-dain

On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Jeff Genender-2
+1

Jeff

On Apr 3, 2010, at 1:28 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> +1
>
> -dain
>
> On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config
>> for having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands
>> rather than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or
>> anything else.
>>
>> The branch to become a tag:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>>
>> Source zip/tar:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>>
>> Binaries + maven candy:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>>

>> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!
>>

>> -David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

kmalhi
+1

Karan Singh Malhi
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

David Jencks

source jars build OK for me.

thanks
david jencks

On Mar 29, 2010, at 10:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.
>
> The branch to become a tag:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/
>
> Source zip/tar:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/
>
> Binaries + maven candy:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/
>

> New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Ok, closing this vote.  Vote passes with 10 +1s and no other votes.

Voters:
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
David Jencks
Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Jeff Genender
Jonathan Gallimore
Karan Malhi
Kevan Miller
Rex Wang

Will publish the binaries shortly.

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to checkout the binaries and
vote!  Very appreciated!

[RESULT] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Once again I forgot the "RESULT" part of the subject line.

Anyway, the binaries have been published.

-David