[VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!

Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.

Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you
take on the roll of helping future new contributors become
committers.  You're going to do great.

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always
anyone is welcome to vote.

--
David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Jeff Genender-2
+1

On Jun 15, 2009, at 3:09 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!
>
> Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.
>
> Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you
> take on the roll of helping future new contributors become
> committers.  You're going to do great.
>

> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always
> anyone is welcome to vote.
>
> --
> David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Mohammad Nour El-Din
+1 :)

--
----
Thanks
- Albert Einstein

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

kmalhi
+1

Karan Singh Malhi
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Jeremy Whitlock
+1  Thanks for filling in the gaps.  :)

--
Take care,

Jeremy Whitlock
http://www.thoughtspark.org

RE: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Bharath Ganesh-2
+1 for Jean

Thanks,
Bharath

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:09 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!
>
> Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.
>
> Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you take on
> the roll of helping future new contributors become committers.  You're going
> to do great.
>

> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always anyone
> is welcome to vote.
>
> --
> David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

dsh-3

Cheers
Daniel

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:09 PM, David Blevins<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!
>
> Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.
>
> Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you take on
> the roll of helping future new contributors become committers.  You're going
> to do great.
>

> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always anyone is
> welcome to vote.
>
> --
> David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Dain Sundstrom

-dain

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:09 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!
>
> Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.
>
> Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you
> take on the roll of helping future new contributors become
> committers.  You're going to do great.
>

> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always
> anyone is welcome to vote.
>
> --
> David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Jacek Laskowski

Jacek

Jacek Laskowski

[RESULTS] Jean-Louis as committer

Vote passes with 10 +1 votes and no other votes.

+1s:
Bharath Ganesh
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Jeremy Whitlock
Jonathan Gallimore
Karan Malhi
Mohammad Nour El-Din

Congratulations, Jean-Louis!!  Very excellent indeed.

I'll send you an email offline to get the account creation part started.

-David

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:09 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!
>
> Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.
>
> Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you
> take on the roll of helping future new contributors become
> committers.  You're going to do great.
>

> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always
> anyone is welcome to vote.
>
> --
> David

Re: [RESULTS] Jean-Louis as committer

dsh-3
Congrats Jean-Louis!!! I hope you will enjoy your time at the ASF and
especially at Apache OpenEJB :)

Cheers
Daniel