Update examples readme to include translation instructions - [TOMEE-2456]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Update examples readme to include translation instructions - [TOMEE-2456]

Cesar Hernandez
Can you please review this PR:

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/376

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update examples readme to include translation instructions - [TOMEE-2456]

brunobat
Hi César.

I left some comments.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_


On 18/01/19 16:48, César Hernández Mendoza wrote:
> Can you please review this PR:
>
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/376
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update examples readme to include translation instructions - [TOMEE-2456]

Cesar Hernandez
Thank you for the review, I updated the PR that incorporates now your
feedback.

El vie., 18 ene. 2019 a las 10:52, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi César.
>
> I left some comments.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno Baptista
> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>
>
> On 18/01/19 16:48, César Hernández Mendoza wrote:
> > Can you please review this PR:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/376
> >
>


--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update examples readme to include translation instructions - [TOMEE-2456]

Cesar Hernandez
Thank you Bruno for the review,
Can some of the committers please move forward the PR?

El vie., 18 ene. 2019 a las 16:26, César Hernández Mendoza (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Thank you for the review, I updated the PR that incorporates now your
> feedback.
>
> El vie., 18 ene. 2019 a las 10:52, Bruno Baptista (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi César.
>>
>> I left some comments.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bruno Baptista
>> https://twitter.com/brunobat_
>>
>>
>> On 18/01/19 16:48, César Hernández Mendoza wrote:
>> > Can you please review this PR:
>> >
>> > https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/376
>> >
>>
>
>
> --
> Atentamente:
> César Hernández Mendoza.
>


--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.