UnusedLocalVariable in "DatabaseTimerStore.java"

UnusedLocalVariable in "DatabaseTimerStore.java"

Thiago Veronezi
Guys,

Are we missing this implementation? Should I add a TODO here or should I
simply delete the "DatabaseTimerStore" class? This class is from 2007. :O)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1459144/UnusedLocalVariable_DatabaseTimerStore_java.png

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: UnusedLocalVariable in "DatabaseTimerStore.java"

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi, I'd delete it