Trying to summarize our process

Richard Monson-Haefel
Hi,

I'm writing a blog post which will attempt to summarize our process for
using JIRA with the TomEE project.  Below is a link to a diagram I drew up.
It would be great if to get feedback from both veterans and people new to
the community to see if this jives with your understanding of the process.

Diagram Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/58imhmpoh6bgfok/Image%20X%20-%20Process%20Image.png?dl=0

Thank you!

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Trying to summarize our process

Gabriel Ferreira
Hey Richard, I'm new in the community but I found it very enlightening!
Congrats, I believe it will be very useful!

Em ter, 12 de mar de 2019 às 17:08, Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a blog post which will attempt to summarize our process for
> using JIRA with the TomEE project.  Below is a link to a diagram I drew up.
> It would be great if to get feedback from both veterans and people new to
> the community to see if this jives with your understanding of the process.
>
> Diagram Link
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/58imhmpoh6bgfok/Image%20X%20-%20Process%20Image.png?dl=0
>
> Thank you!
>
> Richard
>
> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Trying to summarize our process

Richard Monson-Haefel
Thank you for taking the time to look at, Gabriel!  Very appreciated!

https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Trying to summarize our process

Nice diagram. A couple of your boxes have typos which you'll no doubt want
to fix. Specifically, "Fina an undocumented issue" (spelling of "find") and
"Mark Issue "IN PROGESS" (missing "R" in PROGRESS). Flow looks good though.
I'd move (10) to after the PR has been merged (and I prefer the term
"merged" to "accepted"), otherwise the ticket is marked as done before it
change actually makes it to the main repository.

Hope that helps. :)

Jon

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 8:08 PM Richard Monson-Haefel <

> I'm writing a blog post which will attempt to summarize our process for
> using JIRA with the TomEE project.  Below is a link to a diagram I drew up.
> It would be great if to get feedback from both veterans and people new to
> the community to see if this jives with your understanding of the process.
>
> Diagram Link
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/58imhmpoh6bgfok/Image%20X%20-%20Process%20Image.png?dl=0
>
> Thank you!
>
> Richard