Translate to portuguese: examples/spring-data-proxy

Translate to portuguese: examples/spring-data-proxy

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
I created the JIRA [1] to translate the doc of examples/spring-data-proxy

Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my username =
danieldiasjava

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2607
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Re: Translate to portuguese: examples/spring-data-proxy

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hi,

I create an PR  = https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/529  .

Needs review .