Tomee mysql docker

mauro2java2011
Please i search a example of tomee and mysql into docker.
The mysql have to be persistent (using volumes).

Please you have a repo on github with a similar example?

Mauro

Re: Tomee mysql docker

jgallimore
You'd probably want to use docker-compose or something similar, so you have
TomEE and MySQL each in their own container. I'll see if I can hack
something up.

Jon

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:58 PM, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Please i search a example of tomee and mysql into docker.
> The mysql have to be persistent (using volumes).
>
> Please you have a repo on github with a similar example?
>
> Mauro
>

> --
> Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Users-
> f979441.html

Re: Tomee mysql docker

mauro2java2011
This post was updated on .
Yes Jon.

i m   new to docker.
And i would  also to try to install  tomee with mysql  with persistence(with
volumes)  into  openshift online that use docker.
Tank you in advance .
I hope you  found a  docker project .