Tomee Runner (Deploy as root)

Jeremyau
This post was updated on .
Hi!

So, I'm currently working with a basic application which I want to deploy on Tomee Runner.

To do that, I use tomee-embedded-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-uber.jar which works pretty well!

The thing is I want to deploy my application as root. What I mean is I want to see my application at 'localhost:8080'. And not 'localhost:8080/applicationName'. I tried to rename my war ROOT.war but it does not work. (localhost:8080/ROOT)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Tomee Runner (Deploy on ROOT)

Romain Manni-Bucau
updated: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-268

- Romain

2012/7/5 Jeremyau <[hidden email]>

> Hi!
>
> So, I'm currently working with a basic application which I want to deploy
> on
> Tomee Runner.
>
> To do that, I use tomee-embedded-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-uber.jar which works pretty
> well!
>
> The thing is I want to deploy my application as ROOT. What I mean is I want
> to see my application at 'localhost:8080'. And not
> 'localhost:8080/applicationName'. I tried to rename my war ROOT.war but it
> does not work. (localhost:8080/ROOT)
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

Re: Tomee Runner (Deploy on ROOT)

Jeremyau
Sweet! It works well now. Again and again, thanks for you quick response and great work!

I've committed my work here: https://github.com/Stackato-Apps/Numberguess. If you want to run it:

mvn clean package
java -jar lib/tomee-embedded-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-uber.jar --path target/*.war --context /

I have uploaded the tomee-runner in the lib directory for now. But I'll add a dependency in the future.

Jeremy

Re: Tomee Runner (Deploy on ROOT)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Repackage it to run your war ;)
 Le 6 juil. 2012 01:42, "Jeremyau" <[hidden email]> a √©crit :