Tomee 7.1.0 and MicroProfiles

Vincenzo D'Aniello
Hi, a short question: on the blog of tomtribe I learned that in tomee 7.1.0
was introduced MicroProfile, and in the same post, Roberto Cortez, writes
that soon will be published some examples on how to use MP.

https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-an-overview-of-the-tomee-7-1-release/

Are there any news about it ?, thanks.

Re: Tomee 7.1.0 and MicroProfiles

Roberto Cortez
Hi Vincenzo,

I’m still working on it, but here is a sneak preview:
https://github.com/tomitribe/microprofile-samples <https://github.com/tomitribe/microprofile-samples>

Cheers,
Roberto

> On 14 Sep 2018, at 16:47, Vincenzo D'Aniello <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, a short question: on the blog of tomtribe I learned that in tomee 7.1.0
> was introduced MicroProfile, and in the same post, Roberto Cortez, writes
> that soon will be published some examples on how to use MP.
>
> https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/tomee-an-overview-of-the-tomee-7-1-release/
>
> Are there any news about it ?, thanks.

> Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Users-f979441.html

Re: Tomee 7.1.0 and MicroProfiles

Vincenzo D'Aniello
Ok, thank you so much for the answer, and good work for everything you do.

Re: Tomee 7.1.0 and MicroProfiles

Roberto Cortez
Thank you sir :)