Tomcat context.xml different to Tomee tomee.xml?

Tomcat context.xml different to Tomee tomee.xml?

jas_tomee
Hello everybody,

First I would like to say I am very new in this topic area.

If I want to change a project based on tomcat to tomee, how should the
change happen in context.xml? As far as I read at tomee the resources are
defined instead of context.xml in tomee.xml. Should we therefore define the
ressorucen in tomee.xml instead of in context.xml in tomee?

Many thanks for the enlightenment!

Re: Tomcat context.xml different to Tomee tomee.xml?

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Yasemin,

You data source resource definition should go in tomee.xml, you can check
the following references to properly do the declaration:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/datasource-config.html
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/common-datasource-configurations.html

El mar., 9 abr. 2019 a las 18:19, jas_tomee (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> First I would like to say I am very new in this topic area.
>
> If I want to change a project based on tomcat to tomee, how should the
> change happen in context.xml? As far as I read at tomee the resources are
> defined instead of context.xml in tomee.xml. Should we therefore define the
> ressorucen in tomee.xml instead of in context.xml in tomee?
>
> Many thanks for the enlightenment!

César Hernández Mendoza.