TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
Hi folks!

I've come down to just 18 failing tests in tck/cdi-embedded.
Most of them are EE related (missing privileges exceptions etc)

There is one left with the CDI integration: <trim/> support.
This needs a change in the beans.xml schema.
I've added the changes and moved to container/openejb-jee/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/beans_2_0.xsd

But now I totally fail to generate the JAXB sources.
I've found the maven profile to start the generator, but it simply fails with an Exception.

Anyone able to help out?

The work is done in fb_tomee8

Btw, I also tried the attached patch to move to valid urls at least...

LieGrue,
strub

xsd_upgrade.patch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Mark,

For simple updates like that I tend to update the sax parser manually
(that's what we did for JSF since most of the model is not handled by tomee
anyway).
For CDI we are supposed to still use JAXB (since there can be a lot of
beans.xml):
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/ReadDescriptors.java#L681

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

> Hi folks!
>
> I've come down to just 18 failing tests in tck/cdi-embedded.
> Most of them are EE related (missing privileges exceptions etc)
>
> There is one left with the CDI integration: <trim/> support.
> This needs a change in the beans.xml schema.
> I've added the changes and moved to container/openejb-jee/src/
> main/resources/META-INF/schema/beans_2_0.xsd
>
> But now I totally fail to generate the JAXB sources.
> I've found the maven profile to start the generator, but it simply fails
> with an Exception.
>
> Anyone able to help out?
>
> The work is done in fb_tomee8
>
> Btw, I also tried the attached patch to move to valid urls at least...
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
Yes I thought something similar when trashing 2 hours to try to get the JAXB generator running.
Just to figure it might be broken beyond repair...
Thanks that you at least confirm this view and spare me further investigation.

There are 2 options on the table

1.) Do a quick hack and add the <trim/> support directly in the code
2.) Invest more time and fix the JAXB source generator setup

I'm tempted to go 1.
But of course I'm happy if someone finds a bit time to fix the generator setup.
David, you did this initially. Is it worth it and can you free up some time for it?

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 31.01.2018 um 09:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> For simple updates like that I tend to update the sax parser manually
> (that's what we did for JSF since most of the model is not handled by tomee
> anyway).
> For CDI we are supposed to still use JAXB (since there can be a lot of
> beans.xml):
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/ReadDescriptors.java#L681

> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

>> Hi folks!
>>
>> I've come down to just 18 failing tests in tck/cdi-embedded.
>> Most of them are EE related (missing privileges exceptions etc)
>>
>> There is one left with the CDI integration: <trim/> support.
>> This needs a change in the beans.xml schema.
>> I've added the changes and moved to container/openejb-jee/src/
>> main/resources/META-INF/schema/beans_2_0.xsd
>>
>> But now I totally fail to generate the JAXB sources.
>> I've found the maven profile to start the generator, but it simply fails
>> with an Exception.
>>
>> Anyone able to help out?
>>
>> The work is done in fb_tomee8
>>
>> Btw, I also tried the attached patch to move to valid urls at least...
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

> Yes I thought something similar when trashing 2 hours to try to get the
> JAXB generator running.
> Just to figure it might be broken beyond repair...
> Thanks that you at least confirm this view and spare me further
> investigation.
>
> There are 2 options on the table
>
> 1.) Do a quick hack and add the <trim/> support directly in the code

+1

> 2.) Invest more time and fix the JAXB source generator setup

No point today to do it. Can be worse keeping it as a comment somewhere for
future specs if needed but not for existing one IMHO.

> I'm tempted to go 1.
> But of course I'm happy if someone finds a bit time to fix the generator
> setup.
> David, you did this initially. Is it worth it and can you free up some
> time for it?
>

> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 31.01.2018 um 09:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
> >:
> >
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > For simple updates like that I tend to update the sax parser manually
> > (that's what we did for JSF since most of the model is not handled by
> tomee
> > anyway).
> > For CDI we are supposed to still use JAXB (since there can be a lot of
> > beans.xml):
> > https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/
> openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/
> ReadDescriptors.java#L681

> > <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
> rmannibucau> |
> > LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

> >> Hi folks!
> >>
> >> I've come down to just 18 failing tests in tck/cdi-embedded.
> >> Most of them are EE related (missing privileges exceptions etc)
> >>
> >> There is one left with the CDI integration: <trim/> support.
> >> This needs a change in the beans.xml schema.
> >> I've added the changes and moved to container/openejb-jee/src/
> >> main/resources/META-INF/schema/beans_2_0.xsd
> >>
> >> But now I totally fail to generate the JAXB sources.
> >> I've found the maven profile to start the generator, but it simply fails
> >> with an Exception.
> >>
> >> Anyone able to help out?
> >>
> >> The work is done in fb_tomee8
> >>
> >> Btw, I also tried the attached patch to move to valid urls at least...
> >>

> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2

Then we should at least add a README?
Or at least document that profile in the pom.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 31.01.2018 um 09:59 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:

>> Yes I thought something similar when trashing 2 hours to try to get the
>> JAXB generator running.
>> Just to figure it might be broken beyond repair...
>> Thanks that you at least confirm this view and spare me further
>> investigation.
>>
>> There are 2 options on the table
>>
>> 1.) Do a quick hack and add the <trim/> support directly in the code
>>
> +1
>
>> 2.) Invest more time and fix the JAXB source generator setup
>>
> No point today to do it. Can be worse keeping it as a comment somewhere for
> future specs if needed but not for existing one IMHO.
>

>> I'm tempted to go 1.
>> But of course I'm happy if someone finds a bit time to fix the generator
>> setup.
>> David, you did this initially. Is it worth it and can you free up some
>> time for it?
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 31.01.2018 um 09:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
>>> :
>>>
>>> Hi Mark,
>>>
>>> For simple updates like that I tend to update the sax parser manually
>>> (that's what we did for JSF since most of the model is not handled by
>> tomee
>>> anyway).
>>> For CDI we are supposed to still use JAXB (since there can be a lot of
>>> beans.xml):
>>> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/
>> openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/
>> ReadDescriptors.java#L681
>>>

>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
>>> <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
>>> <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
>> rmannibucau> |
>>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
yes yank the profile if not usable and if no one should use it to avoid
mistakes

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Then we should at least add a README?
> Or at least document that profile in the pom.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 31.01.2018 um 09:59 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
> >:

> >> Yes I thought something similar when trashing 2 hours to try to get the
> >> JAXB generator running.
> >> Just to figure it might be broken beyond repair...
> >> Thanks that you at least confirm this view and spare me further
> >> investigation.
> >>
> >> There are 2 options on the table
> >>
> >> 1.) Do a quick hack and add the <trim/> support directly in the code
> >>
> > +1
> >
> >> 2.) Invest more time and fix the JAXB source generator setup
> >>
> > No point today to do it. Can be worse keeping it as a comment somewhere
> for
> > future specs if needed but not for existing one IMHO.
> >

> >> I'm tempted to go 1.
> >> But of course I'm happy if someone finds a bit time to fix the generator
> >> setup.
> >> David, you did this initially. Is it worth it and can you free up some
> >> time for it?
> >>

> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub

> [hidden email]

> >> tomee
> >> openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/
> >> ReadDescriptors.java#L681

> >> rmannibucau> |

> fails

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
Txs JL!

Btw, this is the current status:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[ERROR]   ResourceAdapterArchiveTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInjection:79 expected object to not be null
[ERROR]   ResourceAdapterArchiveTest>Arquillian.run:164->testResolution:86->AbstractTest.getUniqueBean:133->AbstractTest.resolveUniqueBean:169 » UnsatisfiedResolution
[ERROR]   TrimmedBeanArchiveTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment can't...
[ERROR]   EnterpriseTrimmedBeanArchiveTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[ERROR]   EJBAsyncObserverMethodRemoteBusinessMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[ERROR]   EJBObserverMethodRemoteBusinessMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[ERROR]   ObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
[ERROR]   EnterpriseSecurityContextPropagationInAsyncObserverTest>Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextNotPropagated:68 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]   EnterpriseSecurityContextPropagationInAsyncObserverTest>Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextPropagation:59 NullPointer
[ERROR]   SessionBeanObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
[ERROR]   SessionBeanStaticObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 » EJB
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 » EJB
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1587, Failures: 17, Errors: 0, Skipped: 19

I'll fix the trim test next.
But I need a bit help with the others as I'm not quite sure whether those tests are supposed to work in cdi-embedded or only in the full-profile.

We have some failures like:

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Unauthorized Access by Principal Denied
        at org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(StatelessContainer.java:189)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:265)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:260)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:89)
        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:347)
        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.staticMethod.Printer$$LocalBeanProxy.printSuccess(org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/staticMethod/Printer.java)
        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)

Who might be able to help a bit?
We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 31.01.2018 um 10:38 schrieb Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]>:
>
> yes yank the profile if not usable and if no one should use it to avoid
> mistakes
>

> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

>> Then we should at least add a README?
>> Or at least document that profile in the pom.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 31.01.2018 um 09:59 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
>>> :

>>> +1

>>> No point today to do it. Can be worse keeping it as a comment somewhere
>> for
>>> future specs if needed but not for existing one IMHO.

>> [hidden email]

>> fails

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Romain Manni-Bucau
From memory, until you need jsf or advanced web stuff all should run in
embedded mode. That said we can need to tune jaas to match the expectations
of the tcks.

> [...]

> staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)
>
> Who might be able to help a bit?
> We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
> Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 31.01.2018 um 10:38 schrieb Jean-Louis Monteiro <
> [hidden email]>:
> >
> > yes yank the profile if not usable and if no one should use it to avoid
> > mistakes
> >

> > --
> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Mark Struberg
> <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Then we should at least add a README?
> >> Or at least document that profile in the pom.

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
Fixed the new CDI-2.0 <trim/> feature.

Now down to 16 ^^

[...]
[ERROR]   ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 » EJB
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 » EJB
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1585, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 30

LieGrue,
strub

> [...]
>> org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/
>> staticMethod/Printer.java)
>>        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
>> staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)
>>
>> Who might be able to help a bit?
>> We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
>> Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 31.01.2018 um 10:38 schrieb Jean-Louis Monteiro <
>> [hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> yes yank the profile if not usable and if no one should use it to avoid
>>> mistakes
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Mark Struberg

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
With a bit help from Romains we are now down to 10 failing tests:

[...]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1577, Failures: 10, Errors: 0, Skipped: 26

LieGrue,strub

    On Thursday, 1 February 2018, 00:21:58 CET, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

>> org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/
>> staticMethod/Printer.java)
>>        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
>> staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)
>>
>> Who might be able to help a bit?
>> We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
>> Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 31.01.2018 um 10:38 schrieb Jean-Louis Monteiro <
>> [hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> yes yank the profile if not usable and if no one should use it to avoid
>>> mistakes
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Mark Struberg

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

chongma
exciting.  when it passes all the tests will there be a beta release ?

On 01/02/2018 14:37, Mark Struberg wrote:

> [...]
>>> synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:265)
>>>          at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.
>>> businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:260)
>>>          at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(
>>> EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:89)
>>>          at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(
>>> BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:347)
>>>          at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
>>> staticMethod.Printer$$LocalBeanProxy.printSuccess(
>>> org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/
>>> staticMethod/Printer.java)
>>>          at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
>>> staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)
>>>
>>> Who might be able to help a bit?
>>> We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
>>> Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
These are CDI TCK only. Java EE 8 TCK aren't available openly (Open
sourced) so we can't certify the Apache version of TomEE

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Matthew Broadhead <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91
>> » EJB
>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78
>> » EJB
>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> » Runtime
>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> » Runtime
>> [INFO]
>> [ERROR] Tests run: 1585, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 30
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>> Am 31.01.2018 um 11:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]
>>>
>>>  From memory, until you need jsf or advanced web stuff all should run in
>>> embedded mode. That said we can need to tune jaas to match the

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Romain Manni-Bucau
a lot of libs should be updated before the release I think, like johnzon
which is ready (literally like 2 poms to update). but yes we can do a
release anytime technically. In terms of first
bundle we can at least desire to have CDI 2 webprofile support, probably
json-p/json-b and maybe jax-rs upgrade (which should be trivial as well).

> [...]

> >> nForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
> >> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->
> testDecoratorMetadata:91
> >> » EJB
> >> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->
> testInterceptorMetadata:78
> >> » EJB
> >> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.
> arquillianBeforeClass:109
> >> » Runtime
> >> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.
> arquillianBeforeClass:109
> >> » Runtime
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR] Tests run: 1585, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 30
> >>

> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub
> >>

> >> Am 31.01.2018 um 11:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Alex The Rocker
Hello,

I will be able to use (and thus, to make feedbacks) on a TomEE+ 8
binary preview release if it includes JAX RS 2.1 : I have some fun
stuff to do with SSE for feeding some reactive uis :)

Best regards,
Alex

> a lot of libs should be updated before the release I think, like johnzon
> which is ready (literally like 2 poms to update). but yes we can do a
> release anytime technically. In terms of first
> bundle we can at least desire to have CDI 2 webprofile support, probably
> json-p/json-b and maybe jax-rs upgrade (which should be trivial as well).

> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

>> These are CDI TCK only. Java EE 8 TCK aren't available openly (Open
>> sourced) so we can't certify the Apache version of TomEE
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Matthew Broadhead <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > exciting.  when it passes all the tests will there be a beta release ?

>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> testDecoratorMetadata:91
>> testInterceptorMetadata:78
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109

>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> testInjection:79
>> resolveUniqueBean:169
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> testDecoratorMetadata:91
>> testInterceptorMetadata:78
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109
>> arquillianBeforeClass:109

>> [hidden email]

>> in

>> »
>> [true]
>> but

>> full-profile.

>> EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(
>> observer.context.enterprise.
>> observer.context.enterprise.

>> bugs.

>> avoid

>> >:

>> code

>> handled

>> lot

>> <[hidden email]

>> simply

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
And the last status:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[ERROR]   ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1570, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 22

Reminder: this is for cdi-embedded only for now.
But once we are through that the rest is usually much easier.

LieGrue,
strub

> [...]
> >> synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:265)
> >>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.
> >> businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:260)
> >>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(
> >> EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:89)
> >>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(
> >> BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:347)
> >>        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
> >> staticMethod.Printer$$LocalBeanProxy.printSuccess(
> >> org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/
> >> staticMethod/Printer.java)
> >>        at org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.
> >> staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)
> >>
> >> Who might be able to help a bit?
> >> We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
> >> Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1567, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 5

Wohuuu, 1 to go!

LieGrue,
strub

> [...]
>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 » EJB
>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 » EJB
>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
>> [INFO]
>> [ERROR] Tests run: 1585, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 30
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 31.01.2018 um 11:20 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> From memory, until you need jsf or advanced web stuff all should run in
>>> embedded mode. That said we can need to tune jaas to match the expectations

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

chongma
nearly there!

On 07/02/2018 11:57, Mark Struberg wrote:

> [...]
>>> [ERROR]  SessionBeanStaticObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
>>> [ERROR]  ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
>>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
>>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 » EJB
>>> [ERROR]  BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 » EJB
>>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
>>> [ERROR]  RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Runtime
>>> [INFO]
>>> [ERROR] Tests run: 1585, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 30

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
All the embedded tests are now green.

I'm now working on cdi-tomes (webprofile TCK).
So far we have 10 errors, but a few TCK tests are broken because they wrongly assume that a container stop also kills the Session.
I've challenged those tests. Still have to review every red test...

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 08.02.2018 um 11:19 schrieb Matthew Broadhead <[hidden email]>:
>
> nearly there!
>
> On 07/02/2018 11:57, Mark Struberg wrote:
>> [ERROR] Failures:
>> [ERROR]   EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
>> [INFO]
>> [ERROR] Tests run: 1567, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 5
>>

>> Wohuuu, 1 to go!
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>
>>> Am 02.02.2018 um 21:54 schrieb Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> And the last status:
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Failures:
>>> [ERROR]   EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
>>> [ERROR]   ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 » Deployment
>>> [ERROR]   BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but found [false]
>>> [INFO]
>>> [ERROR] Tests run: 1570, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 22
>>>
>>> Reminder: this is for cdi-embedded only for now.
>>> But once we are through that the rest is usually much easier.
>>>
>>> LieGrue,
>>> strub

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

> All the embedded tests are now green.
>
> I'm now working on cdi-tomes (webprofile TCK).
> So far we have 10 errors, but a few TCK tests are broken because they
> wrongly assume that a container stop also kills the Session.

We can make them passing. We already did this kind of hack but since all
container have pluggability here - for good reasons - I agree they
shouldn't be in the TCK.

> [...]
> » EJB
> » EJB
> » Runtime
> » Runtime

> » Deployment
> expected object to not be null
> testResolution:86->AbstractTest.getUniqueBean:133->AbstractTest.resolveUniqueBean:169
> » UnsatisfiedResolution
> » Runtime
> » Runtime
> testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
> Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextNotPropagated:68 expected [true]
> but found [false]
> Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextPropagation:59 NullPointer
> run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
> Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55 » EJB
> » Deployment
> interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61 expected [true] but

Re: TomEE8 TCK status

Mark Struberg-2
Yea, it's mainly testing whether the @Observes @BeforeDestroyed(SessionScoped.class) and @Destroyed(SessionScoped.class) do work.
The tests itself are fine, but instead of relying that the sessions get destroyed at server shutdown they could also have used Session.invalidate()...

LieGrue,
strub

12