TomEE and SLF4J

Makarov Alexey-2
As I know SLF4J is intended to plug-in the desired logging system at deployment time. TomEE contains "lib/slf4j-api-*.jar" and "lib/slf4j-jdk14-*.jar". Can I use this libraries as provided dependencies for my project? I try to log messages from my application, but i cannot see them in my console, but when I declare dependicies as compile scope, the messages is in place. I try to go away from dependency of logging framework, and to keep only "slf4j-api" as dependency. Is it possible or only way is declaring both libraries "slf4j-api" and "slf4j-jdk14"?

Thank you.

--
WIth best regards,
Makarov Alexey