TomEE and Hystrix

Franos13
Hello,

I have several questions to ask :

*         Is there any incompatibility if we use Hystrix within TomEE ?

*         Is there any "Hystrix" like built-in in TomEE already available ?

*         Is there any mechanism similar to Weblogic work manager in TomEE ?

Thanks for your help in advance ....

Best Regards.
________________________________

Re: TomEE and Hystrix

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hello

[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I have several questions to ask :
>
> *         Is there any incompatibility if we use Hystrix within TomEE ?

No

> *         Is there any "Hystrix" like built-in in TomEE already available ?

No

> *         Is there any mechanism similar to Weblogic work manager in TomEE
> ?

You can get a WorkManager as well (mainly intended for JCA connectors) but
you can also just use a plain ExecutorService or ee-concurreny-utilities
(which are more or less the same as an ExecutorService with some listener
hooks)