TomEE Website Improvements

ivanjunckes
Hello TomEE users,

I am proposing some changes on the Website and I would like your feedback.

The idea was to make the website more clear.

We had three documentation links (Developer, Admin, Advanced), now we have
one (Documentation).

I also tried to make all the descriptions more clear inside the
documentation section.

This is a start and we would like to hear your thoughts.

This is the link with my changes:
https://ivanjunckes.github.io/  <https://ivanjunckes.github.io/>

This is the current Website
http://tomee.apache.org/

Please let us you what you think about the changes.

Ivan

Re: TomEE Website Improvements

mauro2java2011
Hi ivan.
I see your modifies.
I think is great.
is plus user frendly for get documentation to be all into a single documentation.
Good work.
Mauro

Re: TomEE Website Improvements

HWinMT

I kinda prefer the existing font weights (maybe old eyes).

One thing I have struggled with since first using the new sight was finding the forums.

Community link/read it all to find Support link (maybe links could have a greater contrast (maybe old eyes)), Support page/read it all to find "Nabble" link.

Perhaps a Support link at top of pages. Support page with Documentation link (instead of Home page), Forums links, Examples link and other future support needs.

Or maybe simpler add Support link to support page at top of site.

Respectfully,

Howard