TomEE 8 M3 released

COURTAULT Francois
Hello,

Looking at  http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html , TomEE 8.0.0 M3 has been released.
Congrats to the dev team !

BTW, how far are we from an official release ?

Best Regards.

________________________________

Re: TomEE 8 M3 released

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Francois,

Thanks for reaching out. The short answer is that we don't have an official
release date yet.

There are a couple of threads about his topic along with Java 11 so I want
to highlight this reply from David so you can have more context about the
release process:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/681f525a82014b3db61e024d92cddd01a998d2e830a531ddc8abc2f8@%3Cdev.tomee.apache.org%3E

El mié., 5 jun. 2019 a las 7:22, COURTAULT Francois (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Looking at  http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html , TomEE 8.0.0 M3 has
> been released.
> Congrats to the dev team !
>
> BTW, how far are we from an official release ?
>
> Best Regards.

> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for
> the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended
> transmitted virus.

César Hernández.