TomEE 8.0.0 production version release date

TomEE 8.0.0 production version release date

Sujan
Hello,

                When TomEE 8.0.0 production version will be released?

It will be great if you can provide approximate date or month .

Thanks
Sujan

Re: TomEE 8.0.0 production version release date

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hello Sujan
Currently we have been actively working on TomEE 8 branch. It includes lots
of updates (especially on Microprofile ) and may not be ready for the
production usage. If you want to help us, you can start from
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
You can download the latest release,
http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html, test it in your environment and
let us know if you face with any problem. You can also take the latest
source code, generate your own release and test it.
Regards.
Gurkan