Congratulation for this intermediate release it provides visibility and shows that you're working on it :)
Could you confirm that TomEE 8 will be Java EE 8 compliant ? Meaning that:
* JAX-RS 2.1
* CDI 2.0
* JSON-P 1.1
* JSON-B 1.0
will be there ?
As far as I have understood, it will be MP 1.3 certified and not MP 2.0 because, the following specs are not there in TomEE 8:
* OpenTracing 1.0 (mandatory for MP 2.0) instead of 1.1
* RestClient 1.1 (mandatory for MP 2.0) instead of 1.0
* Config 1.3 (mandatory for MP 2.0) instead of 1.2
* FaultTolerance 1.1 (mandatory for MP 2.0) instead of 1.0
* JWT Propagation 1.1 (mandatory for MP 2.0) instead of 1.0
Am I right ?
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.