TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Evaldo Junior
I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the document
examples/xa-datasource/.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2967

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Zowalla, Richard
I have assigned it to you. Thank you!

Gruss
Richard

Am Donnerstag, den 28.01.2021, 23:13 -0300 schrieb Evaldo Junior:

> I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the
> document
> examples/xa-datasource/.
> Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> username:evaldoapjunior
>
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2967
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Evaldo Junior

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment

TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

Evaldo Junior
I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the document
examples/polling-parent.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2999

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

Mauro-2
Hey, I can help also if it needed.

Cheers,
Mauro

--
*_________________________________________*

*Mauro F. Velasco S.*
*Phone:* +593994716855
*Skype:* mauro_velasco

Re: TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

Evaldo Junior
Mauro, thank you, if i need i ask you for help.

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Em qua., 7 de abr. de 2021 às 14:41, Mauro <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hey, I can help also if it needed.
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro
>
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 12:38 Evaldo Junior <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the
> document
> > examples/polling-parent.
> > Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> > username:evaldoapjunior
> >
> > [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2999
> >

> > Best Regards,
> >

> > Evaldo Junior
> >
> --
> *_________________________________________*
>
> *Mauro F. Velasco S.*
> *Phone:* +593994716855
> *Skype:* mauro_velasco

Re: TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello

Evaldo, I assign the task to you.

Mauro, we still have plenty of opportunities to help with translation, both
in portuguese[1] and in spanish[2] or some other language.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442