TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Evaldo Junior
I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the document
examples/xa-datasource/.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2967

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Zowalla, Richard
I have assigned it to you. Thank you!

Gruss
Richard

Am Donnerstag, den 28.01.2021, 23:13 -0300 schrieb Evaldo Junior:

> I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the
> document
> examples/xa-datasource/.
> Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> username:evaldoapjunior
>
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2967
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Evaldo Junior