TOMEE-2901 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/polling-parent/

TOMEE-2901 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/polling-parent/

Evaldo Junior
 I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
document examples/polling-parent/.
 Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

 [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2901

 Best Regards,

 Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-2901 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/polling-parent/

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello Evaldo,

I assigned the task to you.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em qua., 2 de set. de 2020 às 16:41, Evaldo Junior <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

>  I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
> document examples/polling-parent/.
>  Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> username:evaldoapjunior
>
>  [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2901
>

>  Best Regards,
>

>  Evaldo Junior

PR - TOMEE-2901 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/polling-parent/

Evaldo Junior
Please, anybody revise my translation, the link of the issue is
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2897>.
PR - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/710
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/706>

Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Em qua., 2 de set. de 2020 às 18:59, Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hello Evaldo,
>
> I assigned the task to you.
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em qua., 2 de set. de 2020 às 16:41, Evaldo Junior <
> [hidden email]>
> escreveu:
>
> >  I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
> > document examples/polling-parent/.
> >  Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> > username:evaldoapjunior
> >
> >  [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2901
> >

> >  Best Regards,
> >

> >  Evaldo Junior

Re: PR - TOMEE-2901 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/polling-parent/

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello Evaldo,

I did the merge, thanks for the translation.
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em sáb., 3 de out. de 2020 às 14:37, Evaldo Junior <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Please, anybody revise my translation, the link of the issue is
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2901
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2897>.
> PR - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/710
> <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/706>
>

> Regards,
>

> Evaldo Junior
>

> Em qua., 2 de set. de 2020 às 18:59, Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Hello Evaldo,
> >
> > I assigned the task to you.
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em qua., 2 de set. de 2020 às 16:41, Evaldo Junior <
> > [hidden email]>
> > escreveu:
> >
> > >  I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
> > > document examples/polling-parent/.
> > >  Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
> > > username:evaldoapjunior
> > >
> > >  [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2901
> > >

> > >  Best Regards,
> > >

> > >  Evaldo Junior

TOMEE-2914 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/schedule-events/

Evaldo Junior
I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
document examples/schedule-events/.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2914

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

PR - TOMEE-2914 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/schedule-events/

PR - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/724
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/706>

Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Doubt translation Spanish

Evaldo Junior
I have a doubt about the translation in spanish language, for the
translation in portguese exists in the Jira a master task, Translate
examples into Portuguese [Main Task], follow the link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473> The new tasks for this,
are subtaks createds under the master task.
In the case of the spanish translation, exists a master task, or no. If
exists, please what the number of the master task of the spanish
translations ?

Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: Doubt translation Spanish

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Hello Evaldo,

sorry delay in response, I lost your e-mail .

Yes, we have an task to spanish  translation ->

thanks for support : )

Em qua., 9 de dez. de 2020 às 00:23, Evaldo Junior <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> I have a doubt about the translation in spanish language, for the
> translation in portguese exists in the Jira a master task, Translate
> examples into Portuguese [Main Task], follow the link
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473.
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473> The new tasks for this,
> are subtaks createds under the master task.
> In the case of the spanish translation, exists a master task, or no. If
> exists, please what the number of the master task of the spanish
> translations ?
>

> Regards,
>

> Evaldo Junior

PR - TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Evaldo Junior

Re: PR - TOMEE-2967 - Translate to Spanish: examples/xa-datasource/

Emerson Castañeda
Hello Evaldo

I took a look of https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/760 and added some
suggestions.  Some gender  conjugations and verbs are misused and
redundant/duplicated, also there are some texts that I could not figure out
the sense of what you are trying to express, Finally, a couple of funny
translations like using "frijol" for "bean" :)

Anyways, it is a good draft, it just need additional work

Thank you

Emerson