TOMEE-2452 - Translate examples/access-timeout to Spanish

TOMEE-2452 - Translate examples/access-timeout to Spanish

César Hernández Mendoza
While in the other thread we finalize the details about the website content
distribution, I want to start adding a couple of example translation into
Spanish.
Can some JIRA admin please assign
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2452 to me.

César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: TOMEE-2452 - Translate examples/access-timeout to Spanish

César Hernández Mendoza
PR is ready for review: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/367

Notice that this PR is harmless to current tomee-site-generator master
since the generator currently only check for README. pattern. But this PR
will allow easy integration when TOMEE-2444 gets completed.

https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/website/Examples.java#L76

El mar., 8 ene. 2019 a las 14:56, César Hernández Mendoza (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> While in the other thread we finalize the details about the website
> content distribution, I want to start adding a couple of example
> translation into Spanish.
> Can some JIRA admin please assign
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2452 to me.
>
> --