Strange Castor warning message

Bruce,

I get a couple pages of these warnings going to System.err when
running the itests on OpenEJB with the Castor CMP container installed.

We begin and commit/rollback a local transaction around every entity
bean call that isn't taking place in an official JTA transaction.
The code that does that is here:

http://svn.openejb.org/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/
java/org/openejb/alt/containers/castor_cmp11/
CastorCmpEntityTxPolicy.java

Here is a chunk of the warning messages we get:

Mar 9, 2006 11:19:48 AM org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseImpl
finalize
WARNING: An open database instance
(org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseImpl@a8f250:Local_TX_Database)
against database: Local_TX_Database has been encountered. This
instance will be closed now to release system resources. Please
consider changing your code as well to enforce that all database
connections are closed after use.SQL executed, but not closed:null
(org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseImpl@bc6410:Local_TX_Database)
(org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseImpl@4d7bbe:Local_TX_Database)
(org.exolab.castor.jdo.engine.DatabaseImpl@f71c07:Local_TX_Database)
against database: Local_TX_Database has been encountered. This
instance will be closed now to release system resources. Please
consider changing your code as well to enforce that all database
connections are closed after use.SQL executed, but not closed:null

We're using Castor 1.0M1

Any ideas?

Re: Strange Castor warning message

All, I found the cause of these....

Will work with Bruce and see if we can't get them cleaned up.

-David