Re: [OEJB3.0] - NoClassDefFound while starting OEJB3.0

Re: [OEJB3.0] - NoClassDefFound while starting OEJB3.0

Jacek Laskowski
On 7/13/06, Mohammed Nour <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The build fails because of the new dependency xbean-spring-2.5-colossus.jar

XBean Colossus in OpenEJB 3?! I can't verify it at the moment, but
it's a new thing and I don't think it's used in OpenEJB 3 yet. Sorry
that I can't verify it myself and guess.

> which is not found on any of our repos, I have sent a mail regarding this
> issue plz read. But when I got the one that I found on our repos the build
> just goes fine.

It's that either someone's fixed it or it went away as I verified with
success that when ~/.m2 repo is deleted and a fresh checkout of
OpenEJB 3 sources is done, the build finished fine.

Could you update openejb3 branch and do the build again?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

On Jul 13, 2006, at 2:32 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 7/13/06, Mohammed Nour <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The build fails because of the new dependency xbean-spring-2.5-
>> colossus.jar
>
> XBean Colossus in OpenEJB 3?! I can't verify it at the moment, but
> it's a new thing and I don't think it's used in OpenEJB 3 yet. Sorry
> that I can't verify it myself and guess.

Right, we're still using the classic Assembler.  The xbean-spring
assembler is a crude prototype at best, but hopefully it will give us
an vague idea of what we should be looking at.