Re: Lot of worker threads in parked waiting state

Re: Lot of worker threads in parked waiting state

jgallimore
Hi Dignesh

I did some digging around on this. There are two parameters on a
ResourceAdapter you can specify:

 <resource id>.MaximumPoolSize = XX
 <resource id>.CorePoolSize = XX

Which will allow you to have a variable size thread pool. If you swap
out threadPoolSize for these you should get what you're after. Note that
these need the resource id on the front - so if your resource adapter has
an id of "test", you might define it as below:

 <Resource id="test" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
 BrokerXmlConfig =  broker:(tcp://localhost:54545)
 ServerUrl       =  tcp://localhost:54545
 test.MaximumPoolSize = 100
 test.CorePoolSize = 10
 </Resource>

Kind Regards