Re: Incubation

Ok...

On Jul 10, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
> First, we need the status file updated with the committers that
> will be
> part of the project initially.
>
> Once everyone is happy with the lists and committers, pick a day to
> lock
> it down, take an svndump, and import at Apache. Hen has the necessary
> karma for that, so hopefully he can help out there.

It's been a month and I think we've got everyone we're going to get.
We need two get accounts for Paulo and Lajos, but I hope we can get
those squared away.

http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/trunk/STATUS.txt

Does this look OK to everyone?  And when do you think would be a good
date for a move?  I was thinking a week from now.

Thoughts?

Re: Re: Incubation

Dain Sundstrom
+1

-dain

> Ok...
>
> On Jul 10, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>> First, we need the status file updated with the committers that
>> will be
>> part of the project initially.
>>
>> Once everyone is happy with the lists and committers, pick a day
>> to lock
>> it down, take an svndump, and import at Apache. Hen has the necessary
>> karma for that, so hopefully he can help out there.
>
> It's been a month and I think we've got everyone we're going to
> get.  We need two get accounts for Paulo and Lajos, but I hope we
> can get those squared away.
>
> http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/trunk/STATUS.txt
>
> Does this look OK to everyone?  And when do you think would be a
> good date for a move?  I was thinking a week from now.
>
> Thoughts?

Re: Re: Incubation

Paulo Lopes-2

I just added my preferred apache id and email address to the status text file.

Regards,
Paulo

--
Paulo Lopes