Re: CXF CVE-2019-17573 and CVE-2019-12423

Re: CXF CVE-2019-17573 and CVE-2019-12423

jgallimore
I've applied the change to the master branch. Hopefully the CI won't flag
up any issues. I will double check, but I don't think we expose a /services
page, or a JWK keys service, so unless you're specifically doing something
with CXF in TomEE to use these features, they shouldn't present an issue
out of the box. If someone knows different, please let us know.

If the current votes pass, we'll release as is, and kick off another
release to pick up the update. If they fail, we'll re-roll, and this will
be included. Does that sound reasonable?

Jon