Re: Branch for Geronimo M4

Alright, I made a new tag -- can't redo branch tags in cvs.

cvs co -r v2_0_G1M4

This branch is from the same source that's in the QA source zip.

-David

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 07:48:41PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:

> Yea, my first idea was to simply create a branch from the exact point
> the Geronimo M4 QA branch was created.  I set aside that checkout so
> we could do that if we needed to later.
>
> Sorry, Aaron, you'll have to merge the things you want back in.
>
> -David
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 11:56:03AM +1100, [hidden email] wrote:
> > David,
> >
> > This branch contains the XMLBeans2 changes.
> >
> > This probably explains the error with
> > "xmlbeans-maven-plugin-2.0.0-beta1.jar" I got doing a M4 uberbuild in my
> > previous mail titled "M4 QA Branch Build Failure".
> >
> > Should we be reconsidering having XMLBeans2 changes in the Geronimo M4
> > branch?
> >
> > What other fixes have gone into OpenEJB that we need for M4 since we did
> > the Geronimo branch?
> >
> > I think the Geronimo M4 uberbuild needs to be changed so that it checks
> > out from the OpenEJB branch.  The same needs to be done for TranQL. Agree?
> >
> > John
> >
> > David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote on 14/07/2005 06:50:19 AM:
> >
> > > cvs co -r v2_0_GM4
> > >
> > > It's a plain cvs branch, not a tag.  You can check in what you need
> > > to get Geronimo 1.0 M4 out the door.
> > >
> > > -David

Re: Branch for Geronimo M4

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 09:38:30PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
> cvs co -r v2_0_G1M4

Sorry.  There was a file permission problem on a cvs file.  Fixed now.

This will get the code for you:

 cvs -d :pserver:[hidden email]:/scm/openejb co -r v2_0_G1M4 openejb

Thanks,
David