Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?

Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?

Jacek Laskowski-5
Nicholas Irving wrote:

> I am confused.
> http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/dev@.../1603012.html talks
> about some release of an maven task openejb:release. Perhaps I am getting
> confused with that and some other thing @
> http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/ant/xdoclet/modules/openejb/ejb/OpenE
> JBSubTask.html which is the ANT task I have found. Then there is this
> http://archive.openejb.codehaus.org/user/msg00133.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/xdoclet-user@.../msg09170.html
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/xdoclet/browse/XDT-669
>
> and then to add more confusion to the matter
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/xdoclet/jars/ has a jar
> xdoclet-openejb-module-1.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Awesome! I didn't remember about the plugin, but the nice thing about
open source is that if you don't have a solution you do it yourself or
look around for possible solutions. It seems you're very lucky - you've
found what you was looking for!

I'd be glad to hear your achievements with the plugin. I'd even created
a new page in OpenEJB Wiki -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/OPENEJB/XDoclet+plugin - where you
could describe what the plugin is and it is not. Some use cases would be
of help, too.

Reply-set to [hidden email] mailing list.

>Nicholas Irving

Jacek