RPMs

Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)
Hello,

While I was working with Jon and getting some education, Jon mentioned that the community may like to have some RPMs to install TomEE.  I will be headed down this path shortly for my company.  Most of the work is already done.

Is this something the community wants or has a need for?

Thanks,
Rod.

Re: RPMs

jgallimore
+1, obviously. I'm aware of people rolling their own RPMs using fpm:
https://fpm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Jon