[PTACH] - OPENEJB-171 - Re: Component interface iTests (was: Re: POJO Style-beans)

[PTACH] - OPENEJB-171 - Re: Component interface iTests (was: Re: POJO Style-beans)

Mohammad Nour El-Din
Hi Daves...
I followed the steps you explained to me, but I have a couple of stupid questions :) :
  1. I don't see any thing the build output which indicates that the test case was running, why?
  2. What is the use of spring.xml, is it for assembling the components of the EJB container? If yes, do I have to read about spring to know the details of this XML file ?
Attached files are the diff of the patch and the output of the build.
Thanks and best regards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din

r2867_OPENEJB-171_patch.txt (60K) Download Attachment