[PR] Revert the removal of the boilerplate servlet in the arqullian IvmContext test

[PR] Revert the removal of the boilerplate servlet in the arqullian IvmContext test

Svetlin Zarev
Hi,

I shouldn't have removed the boilerplate servlet in the arquillian test for
the IvmContextTest::list()/listBindings(). Now the test does not do what it
was intended to, so I'd like to revert that change. I'll try to improve and
simplify it in another PR.

On the bright side, while I was debugging why it was not working as
expected, I discovered another issue with IvmContext, on which I'll give
details after I create reproducible test cases.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/93

Best regards,
Svetlin

Re: [PR] Revert the removal of the boilerplate servlet in the arqullian IvmContext test

jgallimore
Thanks Svetlin - I ran into the IvmContextTest issue last night. I'll apply
that PR for you.

Cheers

Jon

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 7:09 AM, Svetlin Zarev <